Sign in to follow this  
stylezzz8o8

what amp?

Refurbished saz-1500d or new saz-1500d. the new one i can get for 600 and refurbished will be getting for 450.

which should i choose?

this is coming from db-r.com

New :woot:

If it is an option and it happens I would wait for a SAZ-2000D for $425 on presale. If you can wait that long.

Edited by bromo

I, personally, would buy a refurb from Chris any day of the week. He WILL not screw you over. The amps he sells are as good as new.

If it is an option and it happens I would wait for a SAZ-2000D for $425 on presale. If you can wait that long.

not an option. i have an fi bl. so im looking for 1500. thanks anyway

you can come across them used in the classifieds with a good amount of warranty left on them in the $3-$400 range too...

For a BL you could pick up a SAE-1200D for $350 new, puts out 1500w

For a BL you could pick up a SAE-1200D for $350 new, puts out 1500w

i rather go saz-1500d. puts out 1800. and just keep my gains down

You don't need to use the full 2kW. Ever heard of a gain knob?

gain control does not determine the maximum power that an amplifier can produce. As long as the preamp/drive signal has sufficient level, the amplifier will produce its maximum power output level.

Edited by stylezzz8o8

yes i have. have you?

gain control does not determine the maximum power that an amplifier can produce. As long as the preamp/drive signal has sufficient level, the amplifier will produce its maximum power output level.

... yes it does.

That's how you Set your gain. To limit the maximum power output and match your input signal.

So I'll assume you know what it is now, just not what it does.

... yes it does.

That's how you Set your gain. To limit the maximum power output and match your input signal.

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/4/499728.html

read and learn. i know what it does. you dont.

When you set your gain on your amp you have your gain knob (in cabin) set at max. This allows you to turn the gain down from the cabin, but not to turn it up past it's maximum setting. So if I turn my gain knob down and my sub is making barely ANY sound, you're telling me it's still getting xthousand watts? I think Johnecon knows what he's talking about.

... yes it does.

Riddle me this, What happens when your head unit is rated at 4V preout and you set the sensitivity knob to 8V? :Doh:

Edited by bromo

... yes it does.

How about I just call you a retard and everyone laughs :hay::lol:

sweet, looks like i got a good deal then! bought this a few weeks ago. :D

... yes it does.

Riddle me this, What happens when your head unit is rated at 4V preout and you set the sensitivity knob to 8V? :Doh:

then that would make me a dumbass :):Doh: duh

Sign in to follow this