Sign in to follow this  
cory313

Which would be louder

No mention of how much space you have? :rolleyes:

2 BTL 18'S + 2 SA3000D'S :)

X2

If you have room for 2 BTLs then you will probably have room for the 18s as well depending on the vehicle.

Get two 18 BTLs and two 3000ds and go literally shake the ground and your car to pieces. I also would want to see what that looks/sound like.

:rockwoot:

But to answer your question I would personally choose the 2 18 BLs because its a lot less money and personally I wouldnt pay $1000-$1500 more on subs, amps, bigger box, and electrical on that much of an audible improvement. I would think it wouldnt sound too much louder but I could be wrong

well i will be putting the subs in a 2001 blazer extreme and i will be buying some kinetik battiers and i will be running stinger o gauge wire i just want to know which set up would be louder and as time goes on i will be buying a 200 amp alternator so my fault on now listing what i am going to be working with :Doh:

well i will be putting the subs in a 2001 blazer extreme and i will be buying some kinetik battiers and i will be running stinger o gauge wire i just want to know which set up would be louder and as time goes on i will be buying a 200 amp alternator so my fault on now listing what i am going to be working with :Doh:

Don't think your stock alt will hold up too long running 2 BTL's. That is if your gunna be running 2 3000D's for example :/

so should i just run one fully loaded 18 btl with like a 6.5 cubic foot box tuned to like 35-38 hertz with one sundown audio 3000 watt amp with one hc2400 kinetik battery i dont know what i should do about the alternator situation ?

Sign in to follow this