Sign in to follow this  
holley2346

How backed up are you?

Do you have anything on those boxes for 18's that I requested :)... not to bother. The buyer is understandably ready for his order.... Would it be possible to get the type x 12's i ordered packaged up in boxes for 18's?

I wish I could order some new bl's as well now :)

Edited by holley2346

Ill have to check with Nick on that one. Will do tomorrow morning. I think we can stick a pair of X12s in with those too. Ill have one of the shipping workers check tomorrow as well.

Thanks,

Scott

Bobaflob... what BL and what warranty work? Is it already in to us?

Bobaflob... what BL and what warranty work? Is it already in to us?

Its on its way back to me, upper slug had a crack halfway around. (18,d2,cooling,flatwound,daily)

Edited by Bobaflob

Ill have to check with Nick on that one. Will do tomorrow morning. I think we can stick a pair of X12s in with those too. Ill have one of the shipping workers check tomorrow as well.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks for the reply :)

email is todd.holley@gmail.com for reference.

I did not want to go too hard on Fi ! Sorry guys!

I did receive each time automatic emails telling me they were so busy.

But I live in Martinique(French West Indies), so Ineed some shipping informations before I order anything!

So far I am very happy with SSA customer service. I think I will be happy with their product!!!:)

I will tell you about it soon!!!!!

Never like to loose a customer, but you did pick one heck of a sub to go with. Excellent choice.

Cleared up all the BL/BTL subs that we had running into the 12 business day lead time (normally 3-7) due to lack of steel from our vendor. They were back ordered on our custom 20' lengths of steel for over 3 weeks and that put us behind. I appreciate everyones patience with their orders.

Back to normal lead times for BLs and BTLs... except we will start shipping new BLs to all those that ordered from today on out. Still have a few of the old motors left for those that need repairs or to match another driver.

Thanks,

Scott

im wondering if there will be an increase in the price of the new BL'S??? i know the price will go up, but will there be a discount for the first month?

Edited by panky

Ex-lax is for the little stuff. If you for some reason you have some really big poo to pass, you need this:

colonblow_2.png

Sign in to follow this