tierdrop

spammer

UPdate: These where humans creating an account on SSA, then running a bot to mass PM our users. This has been happening on all Invision Power Boards so Naturally IPB has created a fix for this. It has been installed. Thanks to all who helped out.

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Yeah, honestly, do people seriously get this bored? Im on a computer 20/7 and I can do some pretty malicious things, but seriously, grow the fuk up. I have half a mind to track the faggot down myself, just cause im that "board".

Yeah, honestly, do people seriously get this bored? Im on a computer 20/7 and I can do some pretty malicious things, but seriously, grow the fuk up. I have half a mind to track the faggot down myself, just cause im that "board".

Whoa. 4 hours sleep then your back at it on the computer? I thought I was addicted. Anyways

Yeah I got a message from this jurdreda and named it From Administrator.

I had a link saying it was the forums new rules. I click on it. Nice Set of titties pop up. I was like.. I like the rules already. However I doubt pink nipples have anything to do with Speakers. :coolugh:

Edited by Argonn

had a run in with similar bots on my forum as well. i also have captcha set up so they are using people to bypass them. found a link farm where one spammer linked to his profile on my site for his spammer buddies to use. deleted his account, banned his ip and email addresses.

now i ive got it set up so i get a email everytime a new member signs up, which i can view on my phone. it displays how they filled out their profile and spammers are very easy to spot. they can be banned before they even cause trouble.

Little update,

I did some more digging and somehow 5 accounts were set up from the 87.118.86.96 IP. I just went through and banned the remaining accounts as one was in the process of sending more spam PM's.

Little update,

I did some more digging and somehow 5 accounts were set up from the 87.118.86.96 IP. I just went through and banned the remaining accounts as one was in the process of sending more spam PM's.

Denim,

Want me to track him down like a hunted rabbit? I can probably find him....

Mike

Little update,

Denim,

Want me to track him down like a hunted rabbit? I can probably find him....

Mike

Thanks for the offer Mike, but no worries. Bigger fish to fry. ;)