Sign in to follow this  
extreme shock

Could someone help me plz?

I have a 97 accord sedan, I running a alpine hu I have 3 JBl BP series amps. the 80.4 for my highs and Im running the BP 1200.1 per sub. As for Subs, I have the MKII 12's Brahma's (2) in a 1.75 cubic feet box I think tuned an 30hz. I don't think it hits hard enough I haven't had it tested yet. Im looking for some suggestions for a new setup to get a deeper and harder bang.

Could someone help with some ideas, even if I have to use the whole trunk im fine with it

is that 1.75 cubic feet per sub or for both? If it's for both, that's not nearly large enough.

sorry about that, it is 1.75 per sub. Would anybody know about what size and tune would sound the best in my car and should I take the 6x9's out of my rear deck or are they ok to leave in there. Im am trying to get the most spl's I can, that's what Im coming for

Thanks

i dont think the brahma is an SPL sub is it? tune it higher for more SPL. if you are gonna take the speakers out of the deck, you could try porting through the deck into the cabin, maybe do a bandpass?