Sign in to follow this  
imhungnurnot

Tensil Leads and Dust Cap for D4 X 12's

I was told by other members of this forum to email Fi about this topic, which i did, but I have not got a reply and it's been about a month since i sent the message.

Any chance Fi still has recones for D4 X 12's? Or should I invest in an Ascendant Assain?

Also, its just the leads. I've replaced the leads on one of my D4 X's already so i know i could do it, but i cut

through the cone getting the dustcap off.

Maybe I could ship the sub to Fi to get it repaired since they deal with things like this all the time? I'm just exploring my options!

Since it's been so long without my sub, I am willing to repair it myself again. All I will need is four leads and a dustcap. Depending on what is available, I'd like to purchase 16 leads and 4 dustcaps.

Thanks

hey i recently was talking to scott at fi about a blowthru on my tacoma with two q 18s and i mentioned that i needed something to hold me over and he said that they had found a crate load of 12 x's that i guess got misplaced so theyre selling them for like 75$ and i just got the shipping notification today. just trying to save you some money :fing34:

hey i recently was talking to scott at fi about a blowthru on my tacoma with two q 18s and i mentioned that i needed something to hold me over and he said that they had found a crate load of 12 x's that i guess got misplaced so theyre selling them for like 75$ and i just got the shipping notification today. just trying to save you some money :fing34:

Awesome!! But unfortunately i can fix the sub for less than 5 bucks if i can get in touch with Fi. I might buy one of those sub's as a back up! I'm running four of them, but the only damage i've done to these subs so far is burn leads!

ooo gotcha i just remembered that theye wanted i think like $100 to recone a q 12 and do the bp but if you can do it that cheap thated save a ton

Sign in to follow this