Sign in to follow this  
faezich

Blueprints for BTL DbDrag Enclosure...

Hi,

idk if someone's read it in my build log but im looking for someone ho can create some blueprints for a dbdrag enclosure..

I'm also ready to pay a little tip for it :fing34:

so like said:

It's an old Mercedes A-Series like this CLICK

It think it peaks at aprox. 45-50 Hz and yes i have acces to a Termlab. Sub will be 18 Inch BTL with 2 T20001bds or 1 Emphaser SPL Amp (German Brand mainly, makes about 7kw at 18V)..

All for DbDrag

Anyone out therer for help?

I can give the max dimentionts if someone can do it..

faezich

Where are you in Germany?

If you want to be loud on the meter that is 100% up to you..

You will have to build and test and figure out what will work best. We simply can't design you something that will magically work...

Sorry man

ok thank you after all. thought there is some experience in box designing but looks like just trying to find the best :)

Edit: But i will do my best to represent Fi Car Audio in Germany ;-)

Edited by faezich

Todays TL Score sucked, 144,1 with 1 btl 15 fully loaded and 1 t20001bd... idk what the hell im doing wrong :-(

needs more power ..and try movin the box around :neil:

Not a bad score for 2kw. If its SPL fart machine your building with it.. then you need way more power. We've seen 150s out of single BTL15s.

OK, i'll add another t20001 and recone it to D1 18 inch, lets see what it does after the upgrade :-)

IT'S ALL IN THE BOX !

thats what i thought....!!

i just bought a second t2k1 bd this moment and hope to get the 18 inch recone soon.

And BassMaster: I'll write u in msn, perhabs you can help me a bit with a box ... ;-)

no prob ,

to start with an spl vehicle you should obtain some basic info ,

start with the advanced discussion and technical how to's right at this forum ,

it will give you a reference on how to start .

you can do better thant that sir, here in philippines, on single 15 btl pwered by t4000d non wall rear firing tune @ 43hz best score we can do is 147 on btl 18 powered by 3000 watts mtx 148.6db also rear firing non wall. by the way what car are you using?

see first post:

It's an old Mercedes A-Series W168

It think it peaks at aprox. 45-50 Hz and...

you can do better thant that sir, here in philippines, on single 15 btl pwered by t4000d non wall rear firing tune @ 43hz best score we can do is 147

Yeah i know i can do better but you used twice the power i did an hit 144 on 44hz. So with the second t20001 i'll probably also hit something like 147.. i hope :angry22:

@Bassmaster: I don't see you online anymore in msn, did u delete me or sth?

I just not on msn that often ..... didnt block you or anything ...

I'm in Kaiserslautern, thought I would see how far away you are...

Seriously, The SPL is mostly in the execution, I don't put all the stock in the particular drivers or the amount of power.

The box in my Avatar used 8 RE 8s. These aren't SPL subs. They are actually quite inneficient, but they still put up 143db on the Termlab with 150 watts of total power. This was verified by Black00 (Marshal Joyner) They did this because I literally spend days on the computer modeling different alignments until I came up with one that had the perfect response curve to achieve the target SPL I was looking for at the frequency I wanted. If you think about it, 143 db isn't much lower than what people are doing with 10X that much power.... It really is all in the execution...

Try a different design, maybe a smaller peakier box.

Sign in to follow this