racerx86

Thinking about upgrading..

This may not be directly about an Fi product but i didnt know where else to go to. Hope you guys dont mind...but i was thinking about upgarding to a better amp. I currently have an hifonics bxi1208 powering my 12'' Fi Q with Bp. I was thinking about an audioque 1200d. Would this amp be that much better? All my electrical is stock. My alt is a 130 amp.

Thanks

Lateral move in my opinion.

Sundown SAZ-1500D. 'Nuff Said.

Both are rated at 1200w at 1 ohm. I doubt you'll notice a different with 300 extra watts even if you went to up 1500w. I'd say just stick with what you have.

Both are rated at 1200w at 1 ohm. I doubt you'll notice a different with 300 extra watts even if you went to up 1500w. I'd say just stick with what you have.

1. The SAZ-1500d Puts Out 1800 @ 1 Ohm, Clean Power. And Is Much More Reliable.

2. That Hifonics Puts Out Maybe 950 Watts @ 1 Ohm Of Dirty Power, And Is A Hifonics. 'Nuff Said.

Don't buy it, why are you wanting to upgrade? First maybe you should change your box. What is your current box specs of the one in your car?

I currently have an hifonics bxi1208 powering my 12'' Fi Q with Bp. I was thinking about an audioque 1200d. Would this amp be that much better? All my electrical is stock. My alt is a 130 amp.

Thanks

Not worth it. The only gain that you will have is a lighter wallet.