Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

a '99 peterbuilt with some marines

He owns about 40 trucks. I put systems in all of them. Every year he changes the system in every truck. This is a 99 model with 2.5 million miles on it. He just spent 60 grand on the trailer. 15 grand on the engine overhaul, and 30 grand on the paint and chrome on the truck (tractor). This one is his baby if it rains he doesn't drive it.

why did he want them on the outside? and 2.5 million miles thats so damn impressive...

So he can listen to music while he cleans the truck. Yea disels last forever. But it has been over haulled two or three times. They run their trucks 24/7. They only stop for holidays.

Edited by Audibel Customs

Wowowowow!

haha he must have some money to do that then. Cool truck none the less

I know they haul a lot of gravel and limestone to concrete plants. My cousin drives for them and he hauls like 10 loads a day and each load they profit like $400. And they have about 20 or 25 trucks that haul like this every day. Plus they run a night shift too. I do know they spend $50,000 a week in desil. So they must be making some serious money.

what marines did you use?

the whole marine thing went wayyy over my head..

what marines did you use?

the whole marine thing went wayyy over my head..

submarines.jpg

This is what we are talking about. Most people don't know it but Mobile one auto sound in New orleans and Bazooka did the first vehicle with marines for Master P around 1999-2000. In 2002 I put some under my Mustang and did a few for some Saints players. Then after a while I was doing 2 to 3 hundred pairs a month. I didn't come up with the idea but I did start the craze.