finebar4

Anybody have a good standard cab box design?

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, new to register. I am replacing my :lame: prefab and am looking for some help coming up with a good design for my standard cab 2004 GMC Sierra daily driver. Sub will be SoundSplinter 12 with dual 2 ohm VC's , amp is old school RF Power 800 A2 and space I have available is 33-36 long, 14 high, and 9 deep at the bottom 5 deep at the top. I am not looking to be the loudest in the jungle, just want clear, deep foundation for SQ system and any excess SPL would be bonus :slayer: . I haven't checked out the photo gallery yet, am on my way there now, but this is my work truck that is 5 months old and has 27,000 on the o'meter, plain and simple rules. I give all my thanks for any input.

mrray will be a great help, he owns that sub, and drives a very similar truck

thanks denim..we are in touch!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

IF using one driver, I suggest mounting it on the passenger side of the enclosure. If using 2 or more, mount them all as close to the center as possible. I have done about 20 different driver combinations and firing orders in my Sierra and these have yielded the best results. The Passenger won't get as much output with the single driver setup, but who cares about them anyways? :D