Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

SOME SAZ-3000D Availble

I'm not very knowlegeable when it gets to the technical stuff but in the test repot it showed 3237 watts at .6ohm with voltage resting at 14.5v - 10.5v but the setup description was showing 2guage wire between batteries and 4guage wire going to the amp but in my vehicle I have 0/1 guage between batteries and if I ran 0/1 guage to the amp then the output numbers should be higher than THE 3237 listed, if I am correct, and the 2900 "dirty" watts I am getting from my 2 fosgate amps will be more than eclipsed by 1 3000d. I was thinking of 2 Audioque 2200D's strapped for my 16 10's but I think this will be a better way to go. I think I might be picking one up, thanx.

is this yours?

med_gallery_38_68837.jpg

If so, I met you a few times in Vegas and the phoenix area shows...welcome to the site.

Yep, thats me ol' bucket, please refresh my memory as to who you are. See I'm an old man and my memory isn't what it used to be, lol. I don't know if I demoed the vehicle for you, I try to demo it for anyone that asks, but if you did hear it I know the 3000D will make it louder and possibly cleaner (I should finally get that darm 150) Unfortunately I had a horrible trip to a show in Cali and destroyed most of my mids so I am in the process of rebuilding my doors and getting the mid amps repaired so it looks like another month or so before I can pick one of these bad boys up but Jacob just posted he has more in so hopefully I can still get one. Thanx for welcoming me to the site. Later, Tom

Do you still have any of those amps available? If so how many?

Do you still have any of those amps available? If so how many?

I have 4 or so.

How much are you selling them for?

I have six used SAZ-3000Ds available at this time :

<b>Good Condition New Casing -- Used Amplifiers</b>

* $675 each with 1-year warranty

I see this was posted a while ago but I am going to ask anyway. Do you have any of these amps left? I am interested in getting a sundown amp cuz I have heard nothing but good things I was looking for a 1500 but for a couple bucks more I can get this one so please let me know please email me @ thunderbird4lf@!yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this