Sign in to follow this  
bassahaulic

...... hmmm 156 db?

This is a video I found of me and Tiffany listening to our friend/my Team Mate's truck..... 156+ on music

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

haha, looks like fun. IC a sundown remote knob. what is he running?

You see a DD remote knob. ;) If you look REALLY close you can see the red LED flash on the knob as the ampa clip. Sundowns don't have that.

4 DD 9515"s and 4 DD M3's

You see a DD remote knob. ;) If you look REALLY close you can see the red LED flash on the knob as the ampa clip. Sundowns don't have that.

oh thought it was the sundown remote, and you said he was a teammate, thought team sundown, oh well.

oh thought it was the sundown remote, and you said he was a teammate, thought team sundown, oh well.

We have a "local" team called Team South and they asked me to join and are all friends so I said why not.

I need to get him over to the Sundown side though. :fing34:

Everyone looks so excited in the video. ;)

Everyone looks so excited in the video. ;)

X2 no shit...

i think that is the saddest loud vehicle video i've seen and that can be taken multiple ways, hehe