i JUST GOT MY AMP TODAY. i HAD A QUESTION. I WAS EXPECTIN THE REMOTE THAT COMES WITH WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A GAIN CONTROL. wELL ON THE KNOB IT SAYS "BASS CONTROL" AND I WENT ON AUDIOQUE WEBSITE. I LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND I NOTICVE THAT MY AMP HAS ANOTHJER DIAL THAT SAYS BASS BOOST...... I JUST WONDERED WHEN THESE STARTED COMING OUT....

First off, calm down. We'll get through this, I promise. The bass knob and gain control are the same thing. The bass boost on the other hand is different. I can assure you to leave this set at zero. You WILL blow your subs if you have that turned up.

Before I explain how to set your gain knob, I'll ask if you know how to? Save myself some typing...haha

Don't type in all capitals.

They just put bass on the knob to make it sound better.

Don't even hook it up, if you don't know how to set it you shouldn't be using it in the first place. Just put it back in the box and feel better knowing you probably won't break your subs.

Don't even hook it up, if you don't know how to set it you shouldn't be using it in the first place. Just put it back in the box and feel better knowing you probably won't break your subs.

or he could put the time in to learn how it works and then be able to use all the features his amp came with

Well the question was....when the amp started coming out with these extra dial...

but yeah i don't know how to use the the knob. i follow the procedure on how to set the gain on the amp by following the instructions on this forum I would really appreciate it if someone could help me..

Well the question was....when the amp started coming out with these extra dial...

but yeah i don't know how to use the the knob. i follow the procedure on how to set the gain on the amp by following the instructions on this forum I would really appreciate it if someone could help me..

Help is just a phone call away. Call the company you bought the amp from, I will help you through the install and save you some grief. 417-859-2913

dj/Audioque