Sign in to follow this  
sound=vibration

So I OWE some one lol

Ok I owed a freind of mine some money so he asked for a box and retarded me i said ya lol so here we go. It will be a bit different decieded for free i might as well do something different try something new.

1 cvr 10 1.8cubes tunned to 36hrz with an external port 28sqin.. design will be up in a bit and box will be bedlined

ok well i found some old 4in aeros laying around and figured might as well us them since its an external port.. what i was wonderinf is how much less port area should i go with.

I always here of people using less with aeros

the caclulating is not problem thanks though

my questions is how much less port aera for a box using slot port 1.5cubes with 28sqin of port. vrs the same box using aeros sould i still stay around 28sq or smaller

people use less port area because a 3 inch aero port is 3 inches on the outside not the inside. Use the bottom calculator. Type in 3 inches for diameter then you length, and 1/4 inch for your thickness and it will tell you your port area.

people use less port area because a 3 inch aero port is 3 inches on the outside not the inside. Use the bottom calculator. Type in 3 inches for diameter then you length, and 1/4 inch for your thickness and it will tell you your port area.

ok i am using a 4in internal 6in external flared port. should i use one or two for 1 cvr 10 at 1.5 cubes

for a Kicker cvr I would only use one 4 inch. It will be sloppy with two.

for a Kicker cvr I would only use one 4 inch. It will be sloppy with two.

went with one will get pics later ended up being 1.5 cubes tunned to 34hrz one 4in aero.. its gonna be bedlined i think its gonna look pretty sick

well i ended up doing the box and the local shop didnt sell kicker anymore so after talking shop with him he invested in a DCON .. and he loves it .. the low end walks all over a buddy of mines cvrs wich i did his setup too. but i think it may need some more port area and power lol time to revist the drawing board