Sign in to follow this  
wenn_du_weinst

XCON vs Shocker Sig

to bad I can't afford one of these now would do sweet under my bed. good news is I should have 400lbs of subs coming to my house soon

to bad I can't afford one of these now would do sweet under my bed. good news is I should have 400lbs of subs coming to my house soon

ok, what are they? i'll bite. lol

So you posted that you can't afford these just to brag that you bought 4 subs ?

So you posted that you can't afford these just to brag that you bought 4 subs ?

Looks like a thread jacking to me :fing34:

no it was an explanation why I can't

if I wanted to thread jack I would have post pictures

your just pissed because you can't recommended the x-cons over what I already bought

Edited by wenn_du_weinst

yea we can

watch this

screw you SPL subs that you probably paid way too much money for, the Xcons will sound better

see? easy :)

Anywho, wait you guys aren't offering the carbon fiber dustcap anymore or? And yea can you get some pics up?

no it was an explanation why I can't

if I wanted to thread jack I would have post pictures

your just pissed because you can't recommended the x-cons over what I already bought

Two different subs, two different market segments. Do I sense some hostility from you or what?

yea we can

watch this

screw you SPL subs that you probably paid way too much money for, the Xcons will sound better

see? easy :)

Anywho, wait you guys aren't offering the carbon fiber dustcap anymore or? And yea can you get some pics up?

you are an idiot I paid less than the x-cons cost and as spl goes up sound quality goes down on any sub as the pressure distorts the sound waves

right, the pressure distorts the sound waves...what are you flying an F16? this isn't a sonic boom buddy and yea no chit, spl subs are just that: spl subs, they aren't made to sound good, just get super loud, now stop jacking the thread. btw, i didn't mention anything about the cost of the shocker sigs, i just assumed you are one of those punks with an attitude problem: so far you're proving me right. If you think you're cool with your 400 lbs of subwoofers coming to your house thats fine, make a build log then talk your tough talk then maybe i'll pretend to give a chit, please get back on topic.

do i sense the banhammer coming?

anyways can you clarify on the dustcap options and/or provide pics of said options?