shizzzon

The Roast a member thread

I've been wanting to make a thread like this for a while but i hadn't because I didn't really know how to do it so I guess we'll just figure it out as we go.

Everyone knows what a Roast is so u already get the idea.

For the mature out there that are a member of this forum, this isn't to post whore or to straight up dog on somebody like they do over at CA.

I also expect not for anything to be taken out of control.

Anyone who gets roasted, it's NOTHING PERSONAL so do not forget that.

It's something funny that this community will get a kick out of. Read a roast, laugh, move on... No constant dogging on someone to the intent of creating a problem.

For those that know what a roast is, i'm sure you've seen them on tv or have been a part of one with your family maybe at some point.

The rules are sketchy at the moment because i don't know what will make it more fun.

The main thing i'm stuck on is if a member who is roasting should call out the member who is being roasted or if it should be a guessing game.

For the time being, i'll leave it is a guessing game so others can get a good laugh while others try to find out what is being talked about.

At least this can be controlled without getting out of hand.

AND LIKE ALWAYS - the rules of the board apply so do not violate the ToS. This is for fun and not for the intent to harass, etc...

So, i'll start off i guess, i gotta be the one in the spot light...

Hi, i'm new here, i dont know much about car audio but i have been doin some research and thinkin about runnin 8 21" IA Wardens in my Miata i just bought last year. My friend said i should break 200db easy because i have a small car. I dont have the money for batteries so you think my stock alt can power 8 of these off of 8 24,000w Legacy amps? They each have a 5A fuse on them so i should get pretty close to rated power.

Thanks. OH and i almost forgot, i'm saving up money for noise citations!

If you ask for LouD and good Sound Quality one more TIME.... I'm banning you and your Whole Country's IP Addresses!

I think it might be better to be kept anonymous...

Maybe the new members that see this thread wont get a bad impression on others if they start skimmin through readin about others...

And yes, if u think u know who it is... then it IS.lol

Um... hey i'm a new member here. I just woke up and took my car out for a while and noticed my stereo doesnt work anymore. Why?

This is my normal font... You don't want me to go BOLD!

Hey ummm I'm new here, my girlfriend is on here too, I like killin' gators with my hands...

:P

Then it's not a roast, it's merely a "guess who said this" theme or the particular poster posting their P.O.V. of one or more members.

Aside from all that, I don't think this will work too well aside from a fraction of the members on this site who truly know each other well enough to pull this off.

I decided to be a member here, tired of all the CA.com drama .

(1 month ago... I was kicked off Ca.com for being retarded and plan on getting out of hand after the 3rd post... so ban me now)

Then it's not a roast, it's merely a "guess who said this" theme or the particular poster posting their P.O.V. of one or more members.

Aside from all that, I don't think this will work too well aside from a fraction of the members on this site who truly know each other well enough to pull this off.

I'm sure once this picks up, the names will start to get mentioned... I know what u r saying.

Thumpper-

I really love your designs but must you humiliate my carpentry skills 3 times a week?

It seems like every time i check SSA, you're "flarin" me up. Can you kerf one of your port walls an extra 1\2" and take a pic of it falling off the box?

It would make me feel special again, :)

I would rather move a TV than buy a new projector bulb.

J

Every time Tmax98 posts, i become mesmerized and completely forgot why i came here. He knows how to bring the women with him.. sadly though, it's the same one everyday :(

:boobs2:

i think thatt this would be better if it was like the roast on tv where we pick someone once a month/week ect. and rag on them about there posts and system and such(lack of deebeez)..? what do you guys think

Edited by justiin smith

or once a day, i'm all open on opinions. I'd like to see this thread go BiG. Or we could use this as a dump thread to roast on people when incidents happen... that JUST need roasting, lol

omghi2u!!1

That's all i have to say.

Hehe I guess that's Tom :P

omghi2u!!1

seriously I don't see him post anywhere else or for any other reason. I think he has a bot doing it for him and he has been without internet this whole time.

i might get in trouble for doing this but it makes me lmfao every time : the conversation will go like this

"you are the stupid person i was talking about it is never going to work" comment about running 5-10k without knowing true cost

response "i dont like how the mods/admids thinks they are CA gods or something blah blah blah blah blah blah"

lololololololololololololol

i hate when someone says "i dont really know much about car audio, but i want four BTL's and the button that Meade has, but i only have 300.00 in amps."

lol, yea.

I only had my gain half way so i know it's not my fault that the tinsel leads set fire and the spider ripped... that has to be manufacturer's defect!

omghi2u!!1

seriously I don't see him post anywhere else or for any other reason. I think he has a bot doing it for him and he has been without internet this whole time.

He logs on, you just don't see him :peepwall: