My friends dad has a 10w7 that either blew up, or just ripped the whole surround. I was wondering if there is any kind of recone kit for it. jl has them but they are 300 dollars. lol

My friends dad has a 10w7 that either blew up, or just ripped the whole surround. I was wondering if there is any kind of recone kit for it. jl has them but they are 300 dollars. lol

jl probably the only place you will get it from

You could buy a XCON almost for the price of their recone. LOLs

haha! there prices are rediculous!

haha! there prices are rediculous!

But people who don't know much about car audio and think jl is the best will pay it.

i almost said that

SSA > JL

:lol:

jl has them but they are 300 dollars. lol

. . . And you also get a warranty with that and know it's done correctly. If you like the driver, it's worth it. If not, buy something else.

The first thing I would do though would investigate why the driver failed before reconing or installing something else.