Im about to purchase all of my wiring so i can get started building my system, but i want to make sure i buy the right stuff.

My system consists of one ss rl-p off of an aq2200d at 4 ohms, polk momo component set, and a kicker zx200.4 running those. (stock electrical).

I talked to a guy at knuconcepts and he told me i should get the 0 gauge kit, with a knd-23 distro block that has 2 0 gauge ports, and three 4 guage ports. He said i should run the 0 gauge kit to one 0 gauge port, the run some 1/0 from the other port to the aq2200d. then run some 4g from one of the 4g ports to the kicker.

If that made any sense could you tell me if that works? lol

Im about to purchase all of my wiring so i can get started building my system, but i want to make sure i buy the right stuff.

My system consists of one ss rl-p off of an aq2200d at 4 ohms, polk momo component set, and a kicker zx200.4 running those. (stock electrical).

I talked to a guy at knuconcepts and he told me i should get the 0 gauge kit, with a knd-23 distro block that has 2 0 gauge ports, and three 4 guage ports. He said i should run the 0 gauge kit to one 0 gauge port, the run some 1/0 from the other port to the aq2200d. then run some 4g from one of the 4g ports to the kicker.

If that made any sense could you tell me if that works? lol

That kit would be perfect just get the dual amp kit. The kit doesnt included the ground block or the rca's, u will have to purchase them seperately. U have the right block listed. RCA's are up to u.

whats great about those blocks is u have all different size compression fittings in a bag for all the different size wires.

U run 0 from the battery through the inline fuse holder than to the distro block that has the fuses. From there u will have two runs of 4 gauge to the AQ and the Kicker.

Then u will have the 4 gauge ground wires from each amp to the other distro block than a single run of 0 to the body of the vehicle.

Would it be ok to use 4gauge from the distro to the aq like you stated, or should i get 1/0? Im also confused about putting another block for the grounds.

Would it be ok to use 4gauge from the distro to the aq like you stated, or should i get 1/0? Im also confused about putting another block for the grounds.

Sorry looked at wrong amp. after the distro u run 0 to the AQ and 4 to the kicker than there grounds to the other distro than 0 to the body.

Want u run from the battery has to be ur ground. and since ur using to different gauges u need that other distro.

Edited by johnecon2001