Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

UPDATE ON MY BUILDING STATUS

Just trying to keep people in the loop. I have been getting a lot of e-mails from people nervous they are going to miss out on this deal. If for some reason I haven't responded to any of your e-mails please call me on the phone. It is listed on my sig. As long as I hear from you by Friday in one form or another you will still be eligiable for the free enclosure deal.

As of today I have eight clients with enclosures built and waiting to be wrapped and shipped out. All these will be shipped out by Tuesday at the latest, I think Monday is a holiday. As soon as these enclosures are packed and picked up by UPS I will begin working on the other sketch-ups for others interested.

thanks,

Quentin

just curious, am i one of those eight? :D

the 3.5 ft3 33 hertz 15" bl.

-Emery

hey,

thank you so much for being willing to extend the deal but i have not found anyone who is willing to pay enough for me to sell my stuff so i am going to have to pass on the offer and just do some tweaking on my current setup to get the most of it until later. If i am ever in need of an enclosure later down the road ill be sure to contact you and see whats up. Thanks again.

-alex

just curious, am i one of those eight? :D

the 3.5 ft3 33 hertz 15" bl.

-Emery

yes sir you would be one of those luck eight.

WOO! :wacky:

just a question that ive been thinking of... have you heard anything bad on shipping? i know there are always fluke events. but do you normally have good reviews? i know UPS is shipping but its like 2k miles to me?

WOO! :wacky:

just a question that ive been thinking of... have you heard anything bad on shipping? i know there are always fluke events. but do you normally have good reviews? i know UPS is shipping but its like 2k miles to me?

Yea, last week UPS shipped a $6000 order from a manufacurer I deal with to the wrong address. I guess the delivery guy didn't read the label that read "AUDIBEL CUSTOMS ATTN: QUENTIN JARRELL" when the guy signed for it. But I had it two days after though. However, I do insure all my packages and use recipient signature request.

alright, sweet. and i trust you know how to pack them ;) now i just need to sell my current setup to get the rest of my stuff to hear this thing rock!

Hey Quentin, what about the subs? have you gotten my Death Row from Nick yet? i wanna see this beast. i just picked up a SAE-1200d for it :)

edit: BTW, i got 2 friends that are interested and ready to pay up. i will call you tomorrow or friday.

Edited by tdblanchard13

Shipping that many heavy boxes...and that many subs....I think the UPS guy does not like you all that much.Sounds like everything is coming along good though.

PM'ed on X-con 18

been wanting one of those woofers for some time.. might as well get a free box with it :)

Quentin, can you let me know where I am in the order list? This is Eric C, with the 96 accord and a 10" Icon.

Thanks

you along with six others will be contacted this week for final designs and fund info.

am I one of the ones that should be getting confirmation soon?

mmathdh@aol.com

Spoke to you on May 5

the 2 15" xcons with a similar box to Sir lancealots

yes sir If you don't hear from me by tomorrow please call me (985)630-9442

When are you planning on having my box spec'd out and designed? I'm piecing together everything else, just got my amp today :)

Thanks,

-Eric

96 accord