k. im pretty sure i didn't set it up 100% right but thats why i wanna check before i get my new subs.

i got 2 amps. i got a 500 watt insignia 2 ch. bridgeable amp and a 1000 watt 2 ch. bridgeable koiiler amp. i think its a 4 gauge wire with fuse wired from my battery to my 1 farad cap. then grounded the cap and attached another power wire from the cap to the 500. then i added another power wire from the cap over to the 1000. i split the blue wire from the 500 from the deck to the 1000. then got sum rca's from the output on the 500 over to the input on the 1000. i kno its confusing but im trying to list it as best as possible. its hard to explain. but its alot cleaner set up then u think. but im pretty sure i need sum power dist. blocks and sum 0 gaugue wire. i got sum wire tho. so please help me out if u can under stand this. thanks.

k. im pretty sure i didn't set it up 100% right but thats why i wanna check before i get my new subs.

i got 2 amps. i got a 500 watt insignia 2 ch. bridgeable amp and a 1000 watt 2 ch. bridgeable koiiler amp. i think its a 4 gauge wire with fuse wired from my battery to my 1 farad cap. then grounded the cap and attached another power wire from the cap to the 500. then i added another power wire from the cap over to the 1000. i split the blue wire from the 500 from the deck to the 1000. then got sum rca's from the output on the 500 over to the input on the 1000. i kno its confusing but im trying to list it as best as possible. its hard to explain. but its alot cleaner set up then u think. but im pretty sure i need sum power dist. blocks and sum 0 gaugue wire. i got sum wire tho. so please help me out if u can under stand this. thanks.

WTF are you saying????

pics would help.....

lol. sorry bout that. i knew it would sound very confusing. i had the image in my head but couldn't produce in words. lol. imma try and get a pic tomorrow in the light. if anything i'll draw u a pic.

Why do you have the 500 output connected to the 1000 input? They should be different RCA's.

If I'm reading this right your cap is working as a distribution block to split the power from battery to the amps and the RCA's are passing the signal through 500 to the 1000......

My question is are you running two subs one off the 500 and one off the 1000? or 500 for front stage and 1000 for subs etc??

Jono

well it works when i click on it. hold on, let me figure this out.

Browser tells me that the picture is only 1x1 pixel....... Thats pretty small...... ;)

hmmm. when i click on it its like 650x450 pixels. crazy

its 2009 what the hell is a 1.0 farad cap..??

but i think you got it down just when u get new stuff it wont be just connect the wires your going to have to do some upgrades