CadillacMatt

Which game console to put in car?

Yall have made some great suggestions thanks guys... LOL at the arcade machine didn't they do that on Pimp My Ride?

Shizzon that was insightful about the X360's... I began to think about the heat and all of the Violent Bass Air that would be present in the cabin and that thing might not last too long... Gamecube is a little to cutesy for my standards I think, and the PS2 is a virtually indestructible, variety-packed system

I guess PS2 it is :)

Went ahead and placed a bid on this auction, PS2 with 3 controllers, memory card, headset, and 20 games for $71 (so far) got a couple hours left so we'll see how that goes.

Also ended up ordering these screens for the visors, 9" with mirrors they seem pretty good.

Make a build log if you can. :)

Make a build log if you can. :)

Have one here but I will surely add onto it when I get something new done :). I am thinking of fiberglassing a center console and having the PS2 and controllers inside of that.

if u need any more info about this, let me know-

For $30 of your money, you can spend to purchase the proper coded boot disc so you can play snes, gameboy\gameboy color, sega genesis, etc on the ps2 as well using the ps2 controllers.

To play NES, you will need to purchase a separate $30 disc and to play Atari 2600 games, they all get loaded on your memory card because they are so small.

If interested let me know.

There is a work around sometimes on paying money for these discs by using a hack but it requires multiple disc swaps before u get to play a game and find it completely disturbing at times.