Sign in to follow this  
dragonboy412002@yahoo.com

sub for a buddy of mine

my friend is wanting to get a new sub and doesnt wanna spend alot of money probably no more than 150 on the sub and it needs to be around 600 watts rms. the sub will be more for sq than anything i found this one but not sure about it.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_13201_...dio+KMX-10.html

if yall have any ideas to throw out there go ahead let me know and it needs to be a ten inch. thanks

a 10" dcon is 155.

rms is 300 but it could take 600.

Edited by iputon326

All it is, is power acoustik with a different name

my friend is wanting to get a new sub and doesnt wanna spend alot of money probably no more than 150 on the sub and it needs to be around 600 watts rms. the sub will be more for sq than anything i found this one but not sure about it.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_13201_...dio+KMX-10.html

if yall have any ideas to throw out there go ahead let me know and it needs to be a ten inch. thanks

dcon ;)

Your choice of subwoofer is completely opposite of what you said the subwoofer will be intended for.

I am confused. Your friend wants sound quality but you look at one of the cheapest crappiest brands out there??

IA 187 10" will break that Kole POS in half ... so that u know ;)

u said SQ ...and u(he) might also consider a PG RSD10 << had a 12" ... man it was a great sub

and for the price u cant get a better SUB ...!!

REVIEW

SHOP

is there a way to buy other than pay pal im not sure if he has one

if he has a credit card just set up a paypal account and put the card as the main payment type.

thats how i pay for everything. i dont use my bank account.

it takes like 5 minutes to set 1 up.

^^^^^Google Checkout is faster cause PayPal needs to be verified ...

ive never used google checkout so idk how it is.

its the same stuff as PP ...with less fees ... :fing34:

ive never used google checkout so idk how it is.

its the same stuff as PP ...with less fees ... :fing34:

o sweet thanks man. :)

my friend is a stubborn arseho when it comes to subs and wont listen to me so if its not on that website or onlinecarstereo.com he wont like it i much rather him get a ssa or ia or even fi but he dont believe me when i say they are ten times better.

my friend is a stubborn arseho when it comes to subs and wont listen to me so if its not on that website or onlinecarstereo.com he wont like it i much rather him get a ssa or ia or even fi but he dont believe me when i say they are ten times better.

thats sucks. well i guess its his loss rite?

show him vids on youtube and have him get on here and talk to people about stuff.

:Doh:

Well, if he can wait till Slamology and you guys come out for it, he'll be able to hear other stuff. I'm running IA LI's and I'm pretty sure he would see some Fi and SSA stuff if you attend. Honestly, I think that would be his best alternative if he can wait.

--Chuck