• US AMPS MD1D
    • US AMPS MD2D
    • MA Audio HK1997
    • Soundstorm Trantula TRX1500D
    • MB Quart DSC 1500.1
    • DLS A6
    • Power bass ASA 1500d
    • Diamond Audio D6

I need help deciding on an amp for my two SDC 2.5 Dual 4. Looking in price range of $400 or less. Looking for 1200 to 1500 watt at 1 ohm. Any other suggestions are welcome that fit what i am looking for.

need more power than that.

If you dont have access to an oscope, then i vote either of the 1st too but if u do have access to one and will setup the amp properly, i'd look into a 2000-2400w amp personally.

need more power than that.

If you dont have access to an oscope, then i vote either of the 1st too but if u do have access to one and will setup the amp properly, i'd look into a 2000-2400w amp personally.

No oscope thinking 2000 to 2400 is going to be more then i want to spend. How much power do you think the two sdc's can handle.

Thanks for your opinion

not personally but i do know that a single sdc2.5 can handle a single AQ1200d which is 1470wrms @1ohm.

It all boils down to a completely clean signal. If you run a clipped signal to these with that kind of power, bye bye to those subs.

You will get the utmost maximum potential with that kind of power but it must be clean clean clean, :)

That's why i say, if u go with one of the first 2 choices, you can send a small to moderate clipped signal to each one every now and then and it "should" be alright.

If you know what to sense before somethin bad happens then u will be ok.

Thanks

I have no plans on competing so i think the 1200 to 1500 should do me for awhile.

i really like my sundown.

if you want 1500w i say go with the 1500d.

The Audioque is a good deal it's a powerful amp for the money. Also the Sundown 1200s are going for $200.00 on ebay you can't beat that.Sundown if you can if not Audioque.