slim2fattycake

Two 10" SSD build

no, go back and read about the amp problems, it was amplifier failure due to a defect of some sort, not user neglect.

Yup, no low voltage at all. Also, I am going to be getting a DC Power Alt. too.

Well shizzzon and I just tuned the amp and it was LOUD. It sounded great too on about 30hz bass music with the port plug in. The subs are wired at 4 ohms. My rear deck, roof, and truck false floor was rattling a LOT. I have to keep the floor from flexing so much because it is kind of loud. It interfered with the sound too. I didn't think it can get that loud really. Maybe, I'll take some videos later. My camera probably won't pick up any sub movement though. When shizzzon gets some new probes for his mic then we will see what numbers it can do.

Awesome setup! Really diggin' the box design.

alright man, just got back from buyin another DMM so i can get the meter workin again, this little meter is sweet, i'll show it to ya when we meet up again.

Anyways, i gotta special order those O-scope probes and since i wont really be needin to do any emergency amp scoping soon anyway, i went ahead and bought this DMM so i can keep testin my car and yours too.

I'll be to the point on this though- i need you to kill the rattle in your car before i ever meter your setup. Once you successfully do that, then i'll start metering your car and getting you higher numbers with various testing afterwards.

made some holes for the speaker wires to go straight out the box instead of the port because the amp's connections are on different sides now.

Top front of the box?

Well with the plug out tuned to 44hz, I got a hair under 144dB on the mic at the headrest and 144.2dB at the driver side kick. This is without any modification testing. Its really loud even with the 34hz tuning.

just got back from doin some more testing on this car.

I was able to get his setup up to a 146.2 in the kick today by just tweakin the box and car some.

This is for 2 10" SSDs wired to an Audiopipe 3000d @4ohm.

He is looking into a new box design to try and get louder right now.

He is only pullin 1,274w of power (97.3A @13.1v) so the SSDs still have a ways to go power-wise.

Nice! Imo the SSD is a very underrated and overlooked woofer!

I gotta tighten that alternator belt and I should get a higher score after that too. New design box will help as well.

PS - I am kinda tipsy right now. :D Just got home from a bday party.