Sign in to follow this  
Kanaworm$

Customer Service...

Since I got back into car audio I have stayed away from the so called "Mainstream" brands when it came to my amplifiers and subwoofers. What sold me on the smaller companies was the customer service and the ability to talk to the owner/owners either through the forums, email or direct phone call. I think we all know what forum all these great companies are a part of.... :bigclap:

What are the horror stories you have had with companies with poor customer service?

I had some big problems with indoaudio.com on ebay for my last purchases.

I had to wait for quite a month to get my 2 Kicker sub and my Boston gt42 amp.

The subs were listed on their site, but they didn't have it in stock!!!Same thing for the amp

I opened a dispute on ebay and everything got right : they sent me the 2008 model for the price of the older ones!!!

Finally it was a very good deal : 2 Kicker S15L74 for less than 400$.

Same thing for the amp : it took more time, maybe it's because I didn't open a dispute. But they finally sent the amp.

They were telling me to give them a 5 stars rating!!!!! and they would give me a 3 year warranty!!!!!!!

This store closed even before I received my items!!!!!! I was so afraid to loose my money.

I must tell that I bought a lot of things from them before, really a lot of things. And I was REALLY SATISFIED with them.

I am still buying things on ebay. But all my car audio gear will now come from SSAShop.

I am still buying things on ebay. But all my car audio gear will now come from SSAShop.

Great to hear! We really do all we can to make things right with customers. Just the other day, I took a phone order for an XCON at 1am! Try that with anyone else! Between Aaron and I, we are online almost 24/hrs/day.

One of the reasons I finally deicide to buy my Icon, was how fast I got answers from you.

This forum is really helping customers to decide.

BTW I saw a UPS guy at my office last week, I will call them to see how they work here. I don't like to wait a month long for my orders, and I will have to order an Xcon soon for a buddy of mine. I can't make him wait for so long!

I 'll keep you informed!