I have an aq2200d that will be powering a ss rl-p 18 at 4 ohms. When i go to wire it up, do i use the outside pos and neg ports on the amp?

Also, i have a kicker 200.4 for one set of components. I want to bridge the amp to make 100.2 at 4 ohms, but im confused when it comes to wiring it. there are two rows of inputs for speakers. one row says amp 1, and the other says amp 2. would i just do one speaker on one row, then the other on the second row? sorry its confusing. ill try and find a picture.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/pictures.php?id=11366

Edited by mwerling1212

The Audioque is a one channel amp. It doesn't matter what terminals you use as long as you use one positive, and one negative.

Do you have your user manual for the kicker? It outlines bridging it there. You can also get it off of Kicker's site.

O yea! lol i forgot about the manual. :Doh: I have one more question on the kicker. it has two rca inputs. which one do i use?

on the kicker u use one of the left + or the left - and use the opposite polarity on the right side. on both amp one and amp two. thusly powering two speakers.

U would need to use both rca inputs

Edited by sqjeep

could i put one rca in the "front" channel on the head unit, then the other in the "rear" channel? im confused were the second one would go. thanks

what u could do is run a single rca for the headunit and use a y spitter on the posite side and on the negitive side giving u two sets of rcas

yep jus buy two of those and your set to go

Im glad to help