Sign in to follow this  
jrod1050

using ipod with Pioneer premier deh-860mp

Im using this universal pioneer ipod adapter with my head and i cant get it to work

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I have everything installed correctly because it actually charges the ipod i just cant get to the setting on the head unit to get it to play. Does anyone have any ideas? It hooks up to the cd changer plug on the back of the head unit

Try this ...

Turn your headunit to multi cd and see if it plays. Since the headunit doesnt have direct control over the ipod you would have to switch everything using the ipod.

If this doesnt work does your headunit have extra aux inputs???

Did U keep hitting the source button to the sources start to repeat it self??? If it is still not there take a pen and hit the little reset button on the headunit. Once you have done this keep pressing the source button to see if it come up now.

will do thanks for the advice. im actully on a business trip right now so i wont be able to try it out until monday

still no luck i have reset the unit serveral times and still cant get the multi cd option to come up. maybe ill try another type of adapter. It just funny that the ipod will charge but i cant get it to play