Sign in to follow this  
Juslivin

Juslivin's Build log

Looks real good man. I wish my truck would allow some 18s in my blowthrough, haha.

Do you not have a substage anymore?

Looks real good man. I wish my truck would allow some 18s in my blowthrough, haha.

I must not have updated my sig. I have 2-12'' LV4s on a 3000d. I just ordered a 12'' LV4XL a couple days ago and will be ordering a second one soon and stepping up to a 5k amp. Here's a couple vids of what's in it now.

I must not have updated my sig. I have 2-12'' LV4s on a 3000d. I just ordered a 12'' LV4XL a couple days ago and will be ordering a second one soon and stepping up to a 5k amp. Here's a couple vids of what's in it now.

That looks loud haha

That looks loud haha

A couple people with setups that do 150.xx that have sat in it have guessed it's around 145-147 but I haven't gotten it metered yet.

Just realized I put the same vid twice. Here's another one.

Edited by KHARPS

Im gunna see if i can get mine metered at a local shop soon.

did you have a volt reader with you today when you were making videos, if so how was your voltage. that flex was incredible, looks like that xstatic is doing its job

did you have a volt reader with you today when you were making videos, if so how was your voltage. that flex was incredible, looks like that xstatic is doing its job

Just the stock one and its not going below 12 even when im playing at idle.

what upgrades do you plan on doing to your truck or are you gonna keep it as is, how did you like the performance of the batcap 2000

what upgrades do you plan on doing to your truck or are you gonna keep it as is, how did you like the performance of the batcap 2000

Right now im content but eventually i want to upgrade the front stage and get another batcap 200 and a HO alt.

I was worried about the batcap 2000 not being enough for the 3000D but its holding up nicely.

Good god man..

I bet the low end DESTROYS.

I wish I could fit just a single 18 in my trunk :(

Yeah its pretty insane haha.

considering the performance of your batcap 2000, would you keep it or upgrade to something else(what would you upgrade to)?

considering the performance of your batcap 2000, would you keep it or upgrade to something else(what would you upgrade to)?

Although i would like to try xs power batteries, i am very impressed with the batcap 2000 and plan to get 1 or 2 more before i decide to change companies.

nice start guy.....upgrade that front stage and you will be good to go.