oxsign

Port firing front or back??

OK I'm finally going to begin my build next week sometime. The box will be a center console going from the dash to the back seat with 4 12" RL-p's facing up. My question is should I have the port firing forward towards the dash? Or firing back under the rear seat? This setup is going in an '05 Chevy crew cab. Thx for any help. :fing34:

don't know how your going to do it. the box would have to be 6 cuft and no way you fit that much in a center console. this is if you want them to play right. i have a hard time fitting 2.5 cuft in my Taurus trunk. and the sealed is close to them mite be able to fit the ignite series in a sealed box 10 inch times 4. sorry but this is more then likely why your not getting replies to this post. unless you like my mom stuffing ten pounds of crap in a five pound bag this makes garbage night a pleasure. lol's

don't know how your going to do it. the box would have to be 6 cuft and no way you fit that much in a center console. this is if you want them to play right. i have a hard time fitting 2.5 cuft in my Taurus trunk. and the sealed is close to them mite be able to fit the ignite series in a sealed box 10 inch times 4. sorry but this is more then likely why your not getting replies to this post. unless you like my mom stuffing ten pounds of crap in a five pound bag this makes garbage night a pleasure. lol's
I'm sure you meant it to inform/help me, but this is not my first build. I'm also very aware of what it takes to make an SS loud, lol. I didn't think it was necessary but here are the specs. 6.2 cubes after all subs, slot port, and bracing displacement. Tuned to 34Hz. Pushed by a Sundown 3000 @ 2 or .5ohms.

cant wait to see this build!

you should post this on gmfs too!

I'm sure i'll post it up in there. :fing34: