mrogowski

MJ-18M Beginning Production

Just thought I would let folks here know that the MJ-18M will begin shipping in about a week. I am just waiting for packaging. I had mentioned voice coil options and I plan to deliver on this. Very soon there will be a 2 Ohm and 1 Ohm version available. Those who want the 4 Ohm version can purchase them now - you will be placed in front of the order line.

Thanks for your patience.

Mark

1 and 2 ohms.. now your talking.... great deal!

I bet we will be seeing a skyrocket more of MJ-18M set-ups soon.

:) :)

how long until the 1 and 2ohm cause i need a recone, also would the mjm recone work on a older mj motor?

how long until the 1 and 2ohm cause i need a recone, also would the mjm recone work on a older mj motor?

I don't believe so. I think the gaps are different.

I don't believe so. I think the gaps are different.

ok thanks

Yeah, I'm afraid not. As mentioned, the thickness of the coil makes it impossible.

Sorry..

Hmmmmm.....This might help me inspire my parents to let me redesign the home theatre.... :lickscreen:

Yeah, I'm afraid not. As mentioned, the thickness of the coil makes it impossible.

Sorry..

well that sucks...lol

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between this driver and the previous MJ?

A little more of everything actually - more throw, more power handling, more coil options (coming).

Oh snap you got it all up and running. Congrats, im sure your glad to get things up and running now :D

Edited by ddeitz

So you're back now. how was the trip?

Was alot of fun, i enjoyed it 14 theme parks, bungee jumping in 2 locations. Few monuments and other landmarks ect and some nice views. Finished the box for the van on tuesday so that gives me some more room in the garage to work on the CRX easier.

I'm sorry it is taking so long. I've had some personal issues that have/had to be dealt with first.

Best,

Mark

I'm sorry it is taking so long. I've had some personal issues that have/had to be dealt with first.

Best,

Mark

Are you still going to have 4 ohm coils when the 1 & 2 ohm coils are being produced?