Sign in to follow this  
MTX520

ups????HUH???

i just want to ask some people in here if they have shipped items in the past 2-3 days with tracking numbers....

i friend of mine bought some 1/0wire from a member in some other forum..and the member gave him tracking number and everything...we been checking it for 2 days now and it appears to say "Not all tracking information is available at this time. Please try again later."..has somebody else had this problem with ups giving you that message?...."supposeably" the member said ups is having some problems and stuff...also that he shipped it for 7+ days..does ups actually have 7+days to shipped items?...i think hes scamming..but i might be wrong..he also has good refs...so for now i dont want to go straight up and call him a scammer until i get this straighten out....also we been contacting mostly everyday and see whats up with the shipment so thats good...

EDIT:if someone has some shipment going on your way and you have the tracking and it appears to "work" and not get the message i get..Let me know A.S.A.P!....thanks!

Edited by MTX520

It very well could be a scam, although I've order LARGE items off the internet and it took atleast 3 days for it to even pop up in UPS.

How did you pay him?

It very well could be a scam, although I've order LARGE items off the internet and it took atleast 3 days for it to even pop up in UPS.

How did you pay him?

my friend paid him by paypal i believe...

If nothing is received go BACK to paypal call them up and talk to them. I think it took about... 7 days for my FI bl to ship not including the production time. where are you shipping from and to?

If nothing is received go BACK to paypal call them up and talk to them. I think it took about... 7 days for my FI bl to ship not including the production time. where are you shipping from and to?

Illinois to Az..

That's a bit of a distance, wait it out. sometimes it may take awhile to get the shipping stuff all sorted out. Wait it out, i understand how excruciating it is.

That's a bit of a distance, wait it out. sometimes it may take awhile to get the shipping stuff all sorted out. Wait it out, i understand how excruciating it is.

yeah thats what we been doing..but the thing i dont understand why the tracking number dont work..but HOPEFULLY he aint scaming

lets hope, anyways if he is call paypal take him to court if you have to.