Sign in to follow this  
billystorms24

night shade or cascade designs omega?

yes it will. that'll add the airspace you need. or come very close to it. as long as the port area is around 65 sq inches, i think you'll be good

oh and make sure you're sending a nice clean signal to the sub. doubling the RMS, you dont have the widest margin for error

ok I forgot about this thread.

you more than likely will like them more

DJ was running 2 3000 a sub if I remember right and they did fine

ok I forgot about this thread.

you more than likely will like them more

DJ was running 2 3000 a sub if I remember right and they did fine

alright sweet will it hit with authority and hit lower and be more punchy?

I'm not positive, but you may be able to ask Jacob to throw some extra spiders in there so it can handle a bit more power. Not sure about 3k though.

I was looking at the Omegas the other day, do you like yours?

Coil continues to be the same regardless of spiders. Like i said in another thread the only way to safely increase power is to use another coil with higher thermal limits. I will say nightshades have far surpassed there ratings and i wouldn't doubt that they can take 2-2500wrms daily without a problem. Do remember though that's not under warranty and Jake can tell when you over power them hes toasted plenty himself to know.

hey so guys do you think the nightshade will handle 3000 k daily from my sundown amp I need to know cause I'm about to buy it from somebody

Watch the gain and let your nose point you in the right direction.

I have a fisher customs box 3.5 cubes 34 hz will that be ok?

I have talked to Jake in person about this he says they love 3.5 cubes a piece. Now is that optimal im unsure but im almost positive it should pound in that enclosure.

imo you'll be much happier. with the same power and same box, it's hard to tell how much of a difference you'll see as the box is the major role of the install. however i have a similar setup as far as airspace and tuning goes (tho i have double airspace since i have 2 subs) but i get all giddy every time i turn it up :) i say go for it. i dont think you'll be disappointed

imo you'll be much happier. with the same power and same box, it's hard to tell how much of a difference you'll see as the box is the major role of the install. however i have a similar setup as far as airspace and tuning goes (tho i have double airspace since i have 2 subs) but i get all giddy every time i turn it up :) i say go for it. i dont think you'll be disappointed

LOL ok I'll see if I like it better maybe I'll build a box for it I've built 5 boxes so far so I know what I'm doing what would you think is optimal what cubic feet and tuning?

I'm not positive, but you may be able to ask Jacob to throw some extra spiders in there so it can handle a bit more power. Not sure about 3k though.

I love it man its an awsome sub and can def take abuse the magnet on it it huge. and thanks for that idea :fing34:

If you love the sub you have, why spend the money to change?

I love it man its an awsome sub and can def take abuse the magnet on it it huge. and thanks for that idea :fing34:

If you love the sub you have, why spend the money to change?

cause if this is better then i will be happier im not paying for it im trading something for it

LOL ok I'll see if I like it better maybe I'll build a box for it I've built 5 boxes so far so I know what I'm doing what would you think is optimal what cubic feet and tuning?

4 cubes, 65 sq inches of port, and tuned to 35 hz. you'll be a happy camper. now...as far as sub and port directions, that's up to you as i dont have much experience with trunk cars. i've had the luxury of building in an suv the last few years :D

4 cubes, 65 sq inches of port, and tuned to 35 hz. you'll be a happy camper. now...as far as sub and port directions, that's up to you as i dont have much experience with trunk cars. i've had the luxury of building in an suv the last few years :D

Could you design me one if l give you the dimensions of my trunk

Could you design me one if l give you the dimensions of my trunk