1200 bandit

T3 Audio

Just keep it civil.

Jd doin work on fools.. but his right dont send myspace or face book just call and email..then just wait a few days then do it again.. good luck on your recone and shit

I can also be reached at ed@t3audio.com if need be.

JD has been working hard on setting up the new production and warehouse facility as well as getting everything in order to start production on the new line.

There is a large backlog for work at T3 and things do not get done instantaneosly. JD is not alway reachable right away so I can always help out too.

ed ftw! i can vouche for him his a cool guy

Hey thanks man.

and now I am finally on SSA, YAY! too bad I keep forgetting my passwords and stuff.

I do know that T3 has been very busy so hopefully when they catch up they can help you out.

(In reply to post # 16.) Let's start at the begining, o.k. I did get the subwoofer at a discount from Jamz Car Audio in Greenville S.C. They sold it to me for $480.00 + $40.00 shipping. Now that's $520.00 for the first one. I than had to ship the first sub back, that's $40.00 more.Next I paid for the shipping on the second $40.00 more and when it stopped ( THE SAME DAY I GOT IT ) I had to ship it back 40 more bucks. Now, yes it did take two weeks to send the first sub back, because I never could get a RA#. Someone said send it back with a note inside the box ATTN. Johnathan so I did. That same someone said in a e-mail to send the second subwoofer with a note ( ATTN Johnathan ) also. I send my amp in to Jacob because that same someone said " It must be your amp". Jacob checked the amp it was good, but he UPS me a brand new amp anyway. That $150.00 will be used to help buy a Sundown subwoofer so you can just keep that TSS 15. It will be retarded to keep this going so I'm going to stop. My post was to let my SSA family know what happened to me.

I just talked to Johnathan he is going to try to fix this. I will update soon. NOTE TODAYS DATE ( 6-23-09 )

Not dogging on you or anybody, but just as a general statement- If we could all learn to control the volume knobs so that we didn't break equipment, we wouldn't have to deal with customer service at places.

Not dogging on you or anybody, but just as a general statement- If we could all learn to control the volume knobs so that we didn't break equipment, we wouldn't have to deal with customer service at places.

I'm with you, but that sub went out at low volume playing Metallica ( All Nightmare Long ). I think I got some subs in a bad run of subs. I can deal with someone having a bad run of a product, but bad customer service is bad business. A happy customer did not say a lot but a unhappy customer will talk to eveybody.

I was hoping a CA.com like topic would not spill over here too much. -_-

JD has been working hard on setting up the new production and warehouse facility as well as getting everything in order to start production on the new line.

There is a large backlog for work at T3 and things do not get done instantaneosly. JD is not alway reachable right away so I can always help out too.

Ed- are you ed lester? there seems to be an issue over at ca.com as to whether or not you are the REAL ed lester.. can you elaborate on that please?

ed ftw! i can vouche for him his a cool guy

His is? really? AWESOME!!! Does he also "do work on fools"?

Ed- are you ed lester? there seems to be an issue over at ca.com as to whether or not you are the REAL ed lester.. can you elaborate on that please?

Oh yeah, I saw that.

Apparently there is some no name loser that is sour because T3 subs beat him in the lanes.

So instead of having a life he goes on there causing trouble.

Its sad really, I feel bad for people like that. I think he even has a fake Demuth screen name.

Anyway, CA is a trash site, should keep that garbage out of here. and get back on topic.

Hopefully all will be worked out in the end, though busy at T3, we want to work harder for the customer.