Sign in to follow this  
cjj2d

how bout some box plans for the 15???

I have not used winISD or any program like that before. Is it a freeware program???

or does anyone have some plans for a SI 15 ported???

I have not used winISD or any program like that before. Is it a freeware program???

I do :)

$10 and they are yours :P

i'll plug the numbers into bb6p...see what it recommends...

gimme a bit..lol..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I've got plans for a 15" mag.. it's a little big though. 45x16x18.5, 5cubes @ 32hz. Let me know if your interested.. I won't charge you :)

-Marcus

that sounds ..ummm..big..lol...

i've got to get some done in between finishing jim's bookshelves...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

that is a little too big for my lil ol Altima. I had a 4.5 cuft ported box at first and barely got it in the trunk, and it only had about 3 inches left between it and the back of the trunk.

what is the smallest ported enclosure for the Mag 15???

4 cubes minimum. I mean, you could go smaller, but 4 cubes would be the min. for me. Just seal the sucker. :)

my current Mag is sealed and I absolutely love the SQ and output it gives me. Of course I don't go for extreme spl, maily LSQ, especially considering the music I listen to. When Schools drops the bombs the Mag caves the chest in :D

bb6p suggests 3.3ft^3, tuned to 24hz...for flat response..

i'm going to drop it in 2.5ft^3 tuned to 34hz....and possibly sealed...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

nick what do you think its response will be like in a huge sealed such as 4 cubes?

The alignment that Kent posted up will probably work out well (the others that he has posted have worked well).

And a huge sealed box in a car would be glorious. :) It doesn't need to be that big, but low end would be awesome. :D

The alignment that Kent posted up will probably work out well (the others that he has posted have worked well). 

And a huge sealed box in a car would be glorious.  :)  It doesn't need to be that big, but low end would be awesome.  :D

I ask because I know how well it did with the power I was giving it in 2 cubes, man if I had about 1k and put it in a huge 4-5 sealed that would have been sweet

I thought he was talking about the 15. You were talking about the 15 weren't you? Haha, yeah, the 12 in 4 cubes...[Dr.Evil voice]HOW ABOUT NOOO[/Dr.Evil voice]. ;)

I thought he was talking about the 15.  You were talking about the 15 weren't you?  Haha, yeah, the 12 in 4 cubes...[Dr.Evil voice]HOW ABOUT NOOO[/Dr.Evil voice].  ;)

How about yes with 200 watts?

I thought he was talking about the 15.

I thought he was talking about the 15.  You were talking about the 15 weren't you?  Haha, yeah, the 12 in 4 cubes...[Dr.Evil voice]HOW ABOUT NOOO[/Dr.Evil voice].  ;)

I have a great RF 250a2 that could power it, if you feel so inclined to add someone to the end of the demo ring :P:P:P:P

:lol: