EFFENDI

SSA West Coast Meet, would you be interested?

Would you be interested in attending a West Coast CA/SSA Meet?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in attending a West Coast CA/SSA Meet?

• Yes
    • No

also my buddy might come ... hes got a f-250 lifted all pimped out with 8 -10" kicker solobaric l7's

well reluctantly i posted this on caraudio.com, we'lll see how many clowns actually notice the post over there. i think im going to be pretty selective about who comes by, i dont want any drama....

this is NOT going to be a competition event by any means, just a chance for a bunch of us to meet up, show off our setups, demo some products, talk the car audio talk, etc...

if you guys have any ideas for activities you would like to see, please let me know. i am working on securing the speedway location (large parking lot) since we will be able to make a lot more noise.... this may mean that i have to charge a cover fee, but it would not be that much. im looking forward to this, i just hope that i have the regal done in time...

Here is a general area map so you guys at least know where Santa Clarita is:

Map of Santa Clarita, CA

(North of Los Angeles, Southwest of Palmdale, East of Santa Barbara, West of Victorville)

The following link is the website of the location I am trying to get*: http://www.saugusspeedway.com/

*The above is unavailable on June 25th.

well cool, should only be about a 6.5-7 hour drive for me

what else do i have to do during the summer?

what else do i have to do during the summer?

try to get as far away as you possibly can from the godfarsaken desert ;)

This is the first year in many I dont have to start my summer off in Tucson (hell hole) or Phoenix/scottsdale. :woot:

I'm down for whatever as long as its not on july 2-6 as I will be out of town. I'm all for keeping this relatively small too. I've been to a big meet and its just not that fun as nobody knows eachother and you just kinda wander aimlessly around. lol. If you keep it small though it stays intimate. uh oh that sounded kinded like :hay:

I think 20 people or so would be a good number and if 10 guys or so from here come and a couple cool people from ca.c I think it would be great.

I think 20 people or so would be a good number and if 10 guys or so from here come and a couple cool people from ca.c I think it would be great.

umm ca.com we'd have to be very selective on that one.

umm ca.com we'd have to be very selective on that one.

i should really emphasize a couple

Hopefully a local guy i know might come.

He is on ca.com but he isnt a noob. Nor is he a stupid teen.

If there were peeps from ca.com they would have to know enough.

i dont know jackchit. my install is a piece of crap and i know it and am too lazy to fix it. i'm coming anyways. take that.

i dont know jackchit. my install is a piece of crap and i know it and am too lazy to fix it. i'm coming anyways. take that.

We know, thats why your radio !