Sign in to follow this  
jj1479

Pics from Thunder in Then Valley 2009

Anybody want to see some bikes from thunder in the valley 2009?

I have about 40 pics i'll try and upload tonight but am going back down tommorow and sunday and will get more.

OK lets see if this will work. Their are ALOT of photos(104 total)some of the better then plainjane bikes(my opinion). Also the Budweiser Clydesdale's were their. The visitors bureau said up words of 200,000 people/bikers will be down here from Thursday till tomorrow. Some of the pictures ain't that great but their were too many people around to get good shoots. Enjoy

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu88/jj1479/thunder%20in%20the%20valey%202009%20pics/?start=all

I REALLY like that maroon 'Busa

We have one in Olean called Ralley in the Valley.

J

Damn, a group of us were there. Always a nice rally and has grown greatly over the past couple of years.

jj1479 my family used to own a summer home on the Yough lake.

If you go to the Rally look for custom choppers from Danny Hoopes from Friendship.

That's my uncle.

J

Damn, a group of us were there. Always a nice rally and has grown greatly over the past couple of years.

They just said on the Johnstown channel 6 news that their was over 250,000 people/bikers their this year.

We used to go fishing their all of the time but can't seem to find the time this year though. Its only about an hour drive from my house up their.

Edited by jj1479

They just said on the Johnstown channel 6 news that their was over 250,000 people/bikers their this year.

We used to go fishing their all of the time but can't seem to find the time this year though. Its only about an hour drive from my house up their.

I used to spend every summer there. My grandparents were part of the Big Ben boat club.

If you go to the Rally look for custom choppers from Danny Hoopes from Friendship.

That's my uncle.

J

Do you know what rallies he goes to?

Not 100% sure...........Will find out tho man

Not 100% sure...........Will find out tho man

Thanks

OK my wife got this picture from her friend the other day. This was from the McDonald's on scalp ave in Johnstown during thunder in the valley. I REALLY dont care to try one of those burgers :barf2::buttlick:

Image.jpg

Edited by jj1479

I missed that, I am sure it got a lot of wtf's. :wacky: