loondizie52

audiopipe bullet tweeters

been looking at the audiopipe horn and bullet tweeters...wondering if they are any decent, and what is the advantage of horn or bullets over regular tweets

Horn Tweeters Are Used To Control Dispersion, And Have Higher Efficiency Due To High Impedence Of The Driver Itself, And The Lower Impedence Of The Air.

IMO, I Love Them. Most Every One Of My Tweeters Have Been Horn Or Some Sort Of "Pro Audio" Soft Dome.

www.madisound.com

Amusingly I have the opposite take. If you want to get loud sure they will do that, but they require a ton of eq and generally aren't so good sounding. Again though if loud is your goal they could fill it.

And When I Say Horn Tweeters, I Mean Horn-Loaded Soft Domes, Not The Typical Phenolic Ones With Flares.

And When I Say Horn Tweeters, I Mean Horn-Loaded Soft Domes, Not The Typical Phenolic Ones With Flares.

Did you read the first post in this thread before answering then? He specifically asked about bullet tweeters and your response sounded like a rave review.

*I realize you added soft dome, but I doubt the OP understand the ramifications of that addition

Did you read the first post in this thread before answering then? He specifically asked about bullet tweeters and your response sounded like a rave review.

*I realize you added soft dome, but I doubt the OP understand the ramifications of that addition

I understand that, I wasn't intentionally meaning for my response to be that way. But I think I defined a traditional bullet/horn pretty well in it. <--- I'm so proud. :D

Bleh, I Still Want To Type Like This. Lmao.

AudioPipe Tweeters

Those?

...Those Are The Kind You'd Probably Want To Stay Away From Unless You Like A Piercing High That Sounds Awful, Those Are The Phenolic Type I Addressed Earlier, And Most Of Them Sound That Way.

Just Adding, And Take This The Way You Want, I Would Never Buy An Audiopipe Product.

Edited by BigCProductions99

AudioPipe Tweeters

Those?

...Those Are The Kind You'd Probably Want To Stay Away From Unless You Like A Piercing High That Sounds Awful, Those Are The Phenolic Type I Addressed Earlier, And Most Of Them Sound That Way.

Just Adding, And Take This The Way You Want, I Would Never Buy An Audiopipe Product.

ya those are the exact ones i was wondering about...oh, whats the general consensus on the ap 3000d? does it do rated power?

AudioPipe Tweeters

Those?

ya those are the exact ones i was wondering about...oh, whats the general consensus on the ap 3000d? does it do rated power?

I Don't Know, I've Never Bench Tested One Of Them Nor Do I Want To, Audiopipe Is A Brand I Probably Will Never Touch.

They Seem To Dump More Money Into Advertisement And Flashy Products Instead Of Quality Engineering And Build Quality.