300gte

00walledcavi

Well my 2000 chevy cavalier started life as an ordinary black coupe. Until one day I decided to build it into a bad a** ground pounder. Enough with the weak narrative and onto the pics.

DSCF1352.jpg

DSCF1349.jpg

Thats the victim.

heres the inner box.

DSCF1338.jpg

DSCF1337.jpg

here is some of the baffle taking shape.

DSCF1396.jpg

DSCF1393.jpg

DSCF1394.jpg

DSCF1395.jpg

exciting huh?

DSCF1392.jpg

DSCF1343.jpg

DSCF1344.jpg

DSCF1332.jpg

DSCF1333.jpg

DSCF1334.jpg

DSCF1336.jpg

DSCF1335.jpg

DSCF1347.jpg

DSCF1348.jpg

DSCF1353.jpg

DSCF1346.jpg

DSCF1341.jpg

DSCF1400.jpg

DSCF1401.jpg

DSCF1402.jpg

DSCF1404.jpg

DSCF1406.jpg

DSCF1407.jpg

DSCF1410-1.jpg

DSCF1411.jpg

DSCF1412.jpg

DSCF1413.jpg

sorry about all the pics without narration, I was on a build more talk less type of trip.

so whatcha plan on runnin?

I got a build quite similar.

4 15" custom DC Lvl4s and 2 AQ3500ds.

My port's in the middle too but on top rather than the bottom and 223 sqin of port.

I'm still not done yet but everything is functioning at the moment. I don't have my baffle no where near as close to the sides of the car as u do as part of my goal is to not damage upholstery in the process of finishing this build.

With it not sealed, amp's not gain matched yet, not tuned to car's peak and clip-free signal, i was able to pull a 151.2 just foolin around at 58hz.

Another user here runnin DC has 2 18s in a wall off of 3000w and did a 150.6 @50hz.

so whatcha plan on runnin?

I got a build quite similar.

4 15" custom DC Lvl4s and 2 AQ3500ds.

My port's in the middle too but on top rather than the bottom and 223 sqin of port.

I'm still not done yet but everything is functioning at the moment. I don't have my baffle no where near as close to the sides of the car as u do as part of my goal is to not damage upholstery in the process of finishing this build.

With it not sealed, amp's not gain matched yet, not tuned to car's peak and clip-free signal, i was able to pull a 151.2 just foolin around at 58hz.

Another user here runnin DC has 2 18s in a wall off of 3000w and did a 150.6 @50hz.

Oh this was a prior build built last year. I had 4 konaki motors w/ nightshade soft parts. Powered by a saz-3000d, it was loud but I never got it metered. I ended up getting rid of the car, but i kept the car audio.

Good job on the wall.

Good job on the wall.

Thanks, it was my first time tackling a project of this magnitude by myself.

liked where you was going with it, so no more pics of final install? i like those cavaliers.

liked where you was going with it, so no more pics of final install? i like those cavaliers.

actually no, which sucks because I finished it, and didn't get pics of it, get metered or get vids. It was loud to say the least. I am actually trying to get rid of the equipment since I no longer have my cavi. It had a saz-3k and the 4- hybrid 15's.

i'm sure once your post count is up there you will be able to move them pretty easy, these guys seem to sell the good stuff pretty quick----------me , i'm broke! sweet amp!

post pics of the equipment here with your build log, perhaps it will draw intrest and raise that count at the same time. :fing34:

i'm sure once your post count is up there you will be able to move them pretty easy, these guys seem to sell the good stuff pretty quick----------me , i'm broke! sweet amp!

post pics of the equipment here with your build log, perhaps it will draw intrest and raise that count at the same time. :fing34:

Not a bad Idea as I have pics of the equipment itself just not installed.