Quentin Jarrell

FOR SALE IA DR 21 AND AMP

$850 plus shipping on enclosure. Shipping on the sub and amp are free. The sub ia a Incriminator Audio twenty-one inch Death Row and the amp is a Sound Stream PCX1500. These are brand new and comes with full warrenty. You will also recieve a free enclosure built to your preffered deminsions.

dualsundown12enclosure004.jpg

dualsundown12enclosure005.jpg

dualsundown12enclosure006.jpg

$850 plus shipping on enclosure. Shipping on the sub and amp are free. The sub ia a Incriminator Audio twenty-one inch Death Row and the amp is a Sound Stream PCX1500. These are brand new and comes with full warrenty. You will also recieve a free enclosure built to your preffered deminsions.

dualsundown12enclosure004.jpg

dualsundown12enclosure005.jpg

dualsundown12enclosure006.jpg

do they make a dr 21? i thought it was only dp and wardens? what are box recs for that sub? im highly interested

He'll build a box for it, based on your preferred dimensions.

It is a custom built Death Row twenty-one that was built by IA. 8 cubes works really well with this sub. You could go a little smaller or larger but I have been the happiest with 8 cubes tuned around 33 hertz with the 21''s

It is a custom built Death Row twenty-one that was built by IA. 8 cubes works really well with this sub. You could go a little smaller or larger but I have been the happiest with 8 cubes tuned around 33 hertz with the 21''s

awesome, well i love to build my own boxes, so

how much just for the sub?

how much for the sub and amp?