I Cant Decide!!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which setup

• 1 AQ HDC3 18
    • 2 AQ HDC3 15's
    • 1 AA Mayhem 18
    • 1 FI BTL 18
    • 1 Sundown NS 18

i know what i am goin for is the biggest issue but i just want opinions cuz i know what i want, i just want to know what you would pick if the choice was yours

Based on all the background information that you have given us all I can add is that this is a super useless poll and not only will it not help you, but it surely won't help anybody else. :(

Based on all the background information that you have given us all I can add is that this is a super useless poll and not only will it not help you, but it surely won't help anybody else. :(

x2 ;)

x2 ;)

awesome

i know what i am goin for is the biggest issue but i just want opinions cuz i know what i want, i just want to know what you would pick if the choice was yours

Is this a daily set up? SPL?

It would help to elaborate a little more on what your goals are.

its a purely daily setup...i had 2 18 inch BLs tuned to 33hz and i just want something close to that in output but with a smaller set, so i want to either go 1 really good 18 or 2 good 15's. i want it to be loud but not sound like crap or like a fart box setup. and i want total power to be around 3k watts. its in a dodge ram ex cab

its a purely daily setup...i had 2 18 inch BLs tuned to 33hz and i just want something close to that in output but with a smaller set, so i want to either go 1 really good 18 or 2 good 15's. i want it to be loud but not sound like crap or like a fart box setup. and i want total power to be around 3k watts. its in a dodge ram ex cab

what about 18" Ascendant Audio Mayhem or 2-15"SSA Xcons, 2-15" Nightshades