Sign in to follow this  
jeeponxs

New bass head from D-Town, Tx.

Hello just wanted to say hi to everyone in here im new to this place and i got a project truck that im fixing up just for the love of it. Its a Jeep Grand Cherokee lol yeah i know its not just for mudding :D. But i just sold my cvxs 15 i had and decided to get 2 Fi BTL18 for the new system and im a hifonics amp guy any help or good power i see that its 2000rms so i will need a good 2 amps power well any help would be good thank you all..

Hello just wanted to say hi to everyone in here im new to this place and i got a project truck that im fixing up just for the love of it. Its a Jeep Grand Cherokee lol yeah i know its not just for mudding :D . But i just sold my cvxs 15 i had and decided to get 2 Fi BTL18 for the new system and im a hifonics amp guy any help or good power i see that its 2000rms so i will need a good 2 amps power well any help would be good thank you all..

Welcome to the SSA Family, go ahead an grab you a Sundown Saz-4500D or 2-Sundown Saz-2000D (thats what I got that will power my 3-12 CVX's.

Welcome

:WELCOME:

thanks i was really trying to get 2 hifonics 2600.1 mono amps for each but idk i had 2 cvx with the hifonics amps and i was satisfied

yeah i sold my stuff already

so whats the game plan now?