I am interested in buying two 15" bl's 1 ohm subs and I am just wondering what amplifier I should put with those. A friend of mine is telling me to go with a USA-2000x amp for both. I keep reading over this forums and it seems lots of people enjoy Sundown. Any help would be appreciated.

The new Sundown 2000d would work, as well as the IA 20.1. I think you'd want a class D amp for that much power, just to make it a bit easier on the electrical system

The new Sundown 2000d would work, as well as the IA 20.1. I think you'd want a class D amp for that much power, just to make it a bit easier on the electrical system

x2, if you want an amp this month the Sundown SAZ-2000D will be on sale all month long.

im gonna be running two bl's with two sundown saz1500ds strapped

The Sundown sale only last a few more days so hurry if you want a jump on the great prices. :)

The Sundown sale only last a few more days so hurry if you want a jump on the great prices. :)

the sundown 2000d will be great choice and get it well its on sale like they said^^ order from SSA store you will get it very fast!

because of a new car purchase, i will have to downgrade to the two 12" bl's. With the 2000d, is able to wire to both subs providing each with 1000w @ 1ohm? because i was thinking about doing that amp (because of the sale price) or going with the md-3d. i know today is the last day for the sale of sundown amps, so any quick responses will help in my decision. thanks

because of a new car purchase, i will have to downgrade to the two 12" bl's. With the 2000d, is able to wire to both subs providing each with 1000w @ 1ohm? because i was thinking about doing that amp (because of the sale price) or going with the md-3d. i know today is the last day for the sale of sundown amps, so any quick responses will help in my decision. thanks

yeah just get the 12" BL's in Dual 1 ohm (wire each sub in series to 2ohms, when added together they will drop down to a 1 ohm load),now go get the 2000D. :drink40: