Sign in to follow this  
faezich

One or two 15 BTL's???

Hi,

i've been passive for a few months right now. My last system was one 15 btl dual 2 on two RF t20001bds @ 2 ohms with few kinetiks and 300 amp alt.

I think of adding another btl 15 but keep the amps, one btl strapped to 1 ohm and one t20001 @ 1 ohms per sub.

Do you think this would hit harder or should i just recone the current btl to dual 1 to use the full power of the amps....

Patrick

Two subs would be louder.

x2

x2

x3

x4

Wait, can I do that?

OK thank you,

i'll order the sub this or next week, as soon as i have the money :-)

And if i find a good deal i might change the amps someday...

Patrick

OK thank you,

i'll order the sub this or next week, as soon as i have the money :-)

And if i find a good deal i might change the amps someday...

Patrick

change the amps to more power or Sundown, all Sundown Audio on sale this month. Id say sell those rockford fosgates and pre-order you wanna of those SAZ-4500D and you'll be more than happy. just my .02

If you buy in July it's 1100 after July it's 1200 and it's not expected to be ready till AROUND the end of July. I know some people who just got their saz 2000d last week and it was supposed to be done at the end of June.. My guess is you won't get it till mid November..

I would add a 2nd sub at 1ohm per amp.

Unless you can sell your equipment and get a lot of money for each item you would be better off keeping your current amps and just buying one more sub. You would not gain much by switching to the sundown amp for normal listening imo. If you do 1/2 ohm on the sundown with a huge charging system you would probably gain a bit, but you would need a really good electrical setup. Not sure how stable the 4500s are at .5 ohm either.

Rodney, if people got their amps 3 weeks into the following month, the amps due in July should not be ready 4 months late.

Sign in to follow this