Buckshot

Three way setup...

I have 300 watts x2 @ 4 Ohms. So power won't be a problem. But I wanted a three way setup because I really want to fill that MIDBASS category if possible.

DLS Iridium 6.3 3-way components would be my first recommendation. IIRC they are only rated for 200WRMS per channel, but are quite efficient from what I have heard, and are by far some of the best 3-ways component sets out there for the money.

CDT makes much more power hungry three-way sets. The new O7 sets take around 250W - 300W per channel (passive). They are very pricey though. Might want to look at the DLS Ultimate UR36S, or CDT High Definition HD642 for a lower cost alternatives. The Diamond Audio S600a and Dynaudio System 360 are also worth checking out.

Keep in mind that higher power handling does not always equal better sound. ;)

Image Dynamics makes a 3-way that is supposed to be quite impressive, price may be kind of high though.

I have 300 watts x2 @ 4 Ohms. So power won't be a problem. But I wanted a three way setup because I really want to fill that MIDBASS category if possible.

If you have AIM you can contact djdilliodon

he is a dealer for most of the above mentioned comp sets. He is a very nice and honest guy. I bought my CDT HD set from him. Talk to him and see what kind of deal he has going.

-Justin

you can find the A/D/S 3way on ebay for cheap, excellent set, also the RF Fanatic Q 3way's were nice the last time I heard them

you can find the A/D/S 3way on ebay for cheap, excellent set, also the RF Fanatic Q 3way's were nice the last time I heard them

x2 i have heard good things about the FQs as well.

I like my Dyn set. I've got the 360's. They're a little pricey though.. if you get them for 700, you got a deal.

i got my 6.3s new for 518 shipped. now thats a deal. Dynaudio makes some nice stuff.

x2 i have heard good things about the FQs as well.

I listen to them every morning on my way to work :woot:

I like my Dyn set. I've got the 360's. They're a little pricey though.. if you get them for 700, you got a deal.

ANd he has just the power for those 3" coils.