Sign in to follow this  
david in germany

SD1v2's tough little subs. :)

In addition to recieving my 1200d yesterday I also recieved one of the pairs of SD1v2's (10's) I bought on line. The boxes that they were shipped in were the original boxes from Sundown. When I got the boxes I kinda cringed because they were soft like pillows but not so fluffy.... (yes they were beat that bad...) well I opened up the boxes and the subs are fine! way to go Sundown for making such a strong little sub! I have seen subs bent and broken in boxes that looked better than these many times but these little guys did great!

Now I am trying to figure out how to get 4 of these in my MINI with a 1200d! :Doh:

Edited by david in germany

when i got my 15inch NS sub the shipping box was pretty beaten up dude to the shear weight of it i would guess (nearly 60-65lbs) and ppl being pretty damn weak lol! but yet the expert packing from sundown saved the day!!

4 subs and a 1200d in a mini sound like you might have to build a wall..? lol!!

when i got my 15inch NS sub the shipping box was pretty beaten up dude to the shear weight of it i would guess (nearly 60-65lbs) and ppl being pretty damn weak lol! but yet the expert packing from sundown saved the day!!

4 subs and a 1200d in a mini sound like you might have to build a wall..? lol!!

Although a wall would be fun the goal is to keep everything out of sight. The little "boot" is where it is all going!

yeah

and you wanted to go with a shallow mount in a stock lookin trunk :lmao:

you may wanna come to the Kaiserslautern base at the 15th? theres a car show and winfield will do a db drag

Sign in to follow this