Tirefryr

Need some input.

Does anyone see a need for lower priced High end installation accessories? What I'm saying is if you could get the Expensive Stinger, Tsunami, EFX stuff for a hair more than Knukonceptz would you buy it? Or Dynamat for that matter?

How about some specialty tools that are not readily available to the average DIYer?

Give me some feedback please. This is important.

hard to find tools would be good to be able to get

maybe for competitors or small business owners who occasionally have to do a really nice install. As far as specialty tools go.. what are you referring to? I've got a crap load of tools.. only occasionally have to go and borrow someting.

either way.. why are you asking?

I'm asking because I'm curious.

How about this. What do you guys feel is really something other than equipment that is just too overpriced and not readily available to us?

if we're talking car audio stuff, besides really nice beefy batteries.. nothing for me, possibly larger gauge accsesories (above 1/0).

if we're talking tools.. anything over 1.5k is something I consider out of my reach. be nice to have a Snap On group buy.. hehe

if we're talking car audio stuff, besides really nice beefy batteries.. nothing for me, possibly larger gauge accsesories (above 1/0).

if we're talking tools.. anything over 1.5k is something I consider out of my reach. be nice to have a Snap On group buy.. hehe

there might be a Group Buy going on for Kinetik batteries on CA.com in case youre interested

if i could buy the good stuff for a hair more than the average stuff, of course i'd buy it. i try to buy the most expensive things i can afford and i would like them to be the best things in their range. the things i'm talking about are the "inaudible" differences, i actually do buy into that crap somewhat.

Tools would be my biggest want. Parts Express is the only place I could find a router compass..more people (stores) should sell these, as it is the sh ! t (and everyone should own one).

tools for sure..be nice to have a fairly inexpensive source (other then ebay,lol) to pick up stuff like clamp meters, door tools and the like.

wiring, well, i can get memphis stuff pretty cheap as is. in all honesty, i think most, if not all, wiring is overpriced anyway. except the walmart stuff, but their fuse holders are junk. but then again, if i could get the top of the line stuff for the mid to low level stuff prices..u betcha i would!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

RYan, put it this way, if I had the choice to buy from a larger company or from a friend that I trust for a few more dollars,

who do you think I am going to buy through? ;)

its the same thing that got me to buy from Mike, RL-p en route

RYan, put it this way, if I had the choice to buy from a larger company or from a friend that I trust for a few more dollars,

who do you think I am going to buy through? ;)

:+1:

When it comes to misc install pieces, wiring/installing/body/measurement tools, and the like.... You know I'm in. My craps-man toolbox in the garage has two draws full of of crimp containers, fuses, fuse holders, ca glue, zipties, body clips, etc.

:D