Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Q

Trade Offer + Money

Right now i have a 15" FI Q with BP and im trying to sell it. A guy came up that was interested and before i was asking more but i really need the money quick so i said $200 for sub or $299 for sub and box. I made the box so cheap because it was custom made for my car.

Anyways, to get to the point he only has 170 now and so he was thinking of trading and he has some 12" audiobahns and i dont want that and then he has a jensen vm9312.

Currently i have an Alpine 9886 so my question to you guys is should i trade and get the headunit or is my alpine better and i should just wait for cash?

Thanks,

Alex

Right now i have a 15" FI Q with BP and im trying to sell it. A guy came up that was interested and before i was asking more but i really need the money quick so i said $200 for sub or $299 for sub and box. I made the box so cheap because it was custom made for my car.

Anyways, to get to the point he only has 170 now and so he was thinking of trading and he has some 12" audiobahns and i dont want that and then he has a jensen vm9312.

Currently i have an Alpine 9886 so my question to you guys is should i trade and get the headunit or is my alpine better and i should just wait for cash?

Thanks,

Alex

stick with the alpine

Thanks,

Alex

stick with the alpine

yeah thats what my gut told me. thanks. just wanted to see what others thought.

Jensen is garbage. Audiobahn too.

tell him to scrape up some more cash and your willing to take the $170 of his hands as a down payment or layaway, tell him "you will hold the products until he gives you the rest and wont sell to anyone else."

Edited by jay-cee

tell him to scrape up some more cash and your willing to take the $170 of his hands as a down payment or layaway, tell him "you will hold the products until he gives you the rest and wont sell to anyone else."

good idea.

Charge him double for offering to trade a Jensen.

LMAO. Thats what I would do. Maybe triple for the audiobahns.

And then set them on fire in front of him

Sign in to follow this