Estsound

Sander's BMW audio

bump

Was it necessary ? :ehh: dont think so.If you dont have nothing to say, please dont post bs here :) Thank you.

Edited by Sander

Looking good. Still want those wheels. :)

Looking good. Still want those wheels. :)

I need to get my wheels fixed, looks like one is out of balance, its vibrating while driving around 55mph. I got so much stuff to do, everything is stuck behind money :(

Damn weather.. its raining can't do nothing. Selling my sub TOMORROW ! New ones are coming on Monday hopefully. fing05.gif

Here are specs of my new subs :drink40: Mostly they are under rated, and they can handle more power than it says. Buying them directly from Estonian Spl champion :P Edited by denim
fixed smilie code

Sander! ............... now you know i can't read all of those specs, LOL..............i did get the basics out of it though!

you going to build that box this weekend?

rained liked crazy here..... like three inches or better in areas.

if the weather lets up we might gut the Dakota this weekend.

Chop

Sander! ............... now you know i can't read all of those specs, LOL..............i did get the basics out of it though!

you going to build that box this weekend?

rained liked crazy here..... like three inches or better in areas.

if the weather lets up we might gut the Dakota this weekend.

Chop

Damnn.. ooops even i cant read it, its Finnish i guess. Here is English one.

Also yesterday some friends came over and brought me deadening material and spray glue for FREE :drink40: Getting some pics today, trying to get box started also.

Edited by Sander

Didn't get everything done like i wanted to, had some shit to take care of. So have to go and work at night to get trunk done. Mostly cleaned my trunk today and got done with some deadening, still going out to finish all the trunk so i can do doors tomorrow.

Some pics taken with my friends phone.

p1451101009.jpg

This is the old box i had but its history now.

p145202101009.jpg

p145201101009.jpg

This is my friends trunk right now, he bought my sub, he still has that old kenwood sub in there, but its all going to change. Too bad he isnt user of this forum, its going to be sick build, he has money and some skills.

p1706101009.jpg

But anyways, my subs are coming on on Tuesday, already payed for them, so stay tuned. Btw.. didn't get my box started also :( because i didnt have some measurements. hopefully getting them tomorrow or on Monday. Stay Tuned.

Finished deadening trunk, im SORRY i dont have my own camera, couldn't take any pics :S Hopefully getting my cousins camera on Monday to take pics of new subs.

I also designed amp rack, getting some plexi glass soon and some LEDs. Trying to get doors done tomorrow. I think its all for today, sorry guys no pics :/

Let me know what do you think of this amp rack:

amprack.png

I would add 2 fans in there to keep it cool. also some LEDs.

tell us your thoughts on the amp rack,

is the plexi going to have vent holes?

are there going to be fans in there?

how will the lights be presented?

i personally like the look of the lights under the amp, sorta a underglow to it. :shrug:

is this amp rack going to be horizontal or vertical?

oh, and thanks for fixing the link to the specs, lol, Finnish< lol at ol' chop speaking that! fing05.gif

Edited by porkchop

I think it just looks like a box, didnt give us enough details or share where its going or anything. But I guess it will turn out good.

Amp rack will be horizontally in front of sub enclosure. Yes its just a box for amp, to make it look nice. No i will not drill holes in plexi glass, but i will put one fan into one side of the box and other into other side of the box. One is blowing air in, other is sucking air out. Should work great.

I will drill some holes into plexi glass and put some LEDs in there, because my amp has both blue and red lights, i will do blue and red LEDs with plexi also. Porkchop you gave me an idea, i will put piece of plexi glass bottom of the amp rack, under amplifier, and also put LEDs in there, so it will glow under amp :P

Amp rack will be horizontally in front of sub enclosure. Yes its just a box for amp, to make it look nice. No i will not drill holes in plexi glass, but i will put one fan into one side of the box and other into other side of the box. One is blowing air in, other is sucking air out. Should work great.

I will drill some holes into plexi glass and put some LEDs in there, because my amp has both blue and red lights, i will do blue and red LEDs with plexi also. Porkchop you gave me an idea, i will put piece of plexi glass bottom of the amp rack, under amplifier, and also put LEDs in there, so it will glow under amp :P

Now I cant wait to see this, sounds like one hell of an amp rack now. In my opinion I would make the sides of the amp rack where the fans are gonna be a little shorter to give a better air flow, but besides that you got it.

Now I cant wait to see this, sounds like one hell of an amp rack now. In my opinion I would make the sides of the amp rack where the fans are gonna be a little shorter to give a better air flow, but besides that you got it.

Well because its SNOWING here :suicide-santa: i can't get enclosure started and have to work inside, so might get amp rack started, trying to talk my cousins to get camera and take pics.

Glad to see you did some deadening. And you should get your friend on here too.

Nice signature. :)

Thank you Denim!

Subs are coming in tomorrow (Wednesday) because post office was closed on Monday. Should have camera to take pics of new equipment. Getting my amp rack started today. Getting some team stickers also. Think its all at the moment, cant wait til tomorrow to get my new subs.

I also tell my friend to come here ;)

Just finished @ garage, got all pieces cut for amp rack, now all i have to do is wait til tomorrow. Getting camera and new subs, taking pics of everything! Having only one class at school, so i have almost all day to work on my car. Going to driving exam on Friday. Hopefully have most stuff ready so if i PASS driving exam i can go out for demos :drink40:

Thats what i did today :)

img0281w.jpg

img0282a.jpg

View through ski pass.

img0280k.jpg

img0284i.jpg

Main issue is my battery that cant support my amp when car is turned off. And my amp is also a little bit weak. Subs are barely moving.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WU0PI44jFWE

Thats how i tested my subs also, LOL power drill battery and car battery charger :D :D :D

Notice power wires going into amp and speaker wires :D

img0283u.jpg

Edited by Sander

Got my amp rack started today, here are some pics, got loads of stuff to do. Also made some settings to new subs, but had to stop because of head ache :S Slams quite hard, but still needs some work. Trying to figure out what color carpet i should get for box and amp rack.

Frame itself

img0285sh.jpg

Fan with blue LEDs

img0286o.jpg

With bottom

img0287f.jpg

Fan inside

img0288p.jpg

Forgot to mention that im getting second batt, today i charged my current batt fully and it lasted about 2 mins, before amp started turning off.

looking good bro,

where did you pick up the fan at?

notice you said you was getting some stickers, where does a guy have them made at?

thanks

chop

looking good bro,

where did you pick up the fan at?

notice you said you was getting some stickers, where does a guy have them made at?

thanks

chop

Thank you, got fan from my local computer shop, for like $4.

But i have no idea where did he get his stickers. I know that there are some places here you can order stickers.

Got more info about my new subs, they are rated at 350W RMS each, but they used to play at 1400W RMS and could do more. So they are about 700W RMS each :) Started saving money for new amp, Jackson big killer mk3 :)