Estsound

Sander's BMW audio

Im doing good, by the way it says 170min not 170ah :S so i have no idea how much Ah it is :/

Still no new amplifier missing some money to order it. But im planning to take out rear deck this weekend because its making weird noise so have to check whats wrong with it.

One dust cap decided to take day off.

img0005kq.jpg

img0006vn.jpg

And it's fine now! ;)

img0007uz.jpg

How did you get it to go back on? Did you ever receive your amp? Did you take speakers out of rear deck yet, any improvements if so?

How did you get it to go back on? Did you ever receive your amp? Did you take speakers out of rear deck yet, any improvements if so?

i glued it back on with 2 different glues. Haven't received new amp yet, still got no money.. yes and there are no speakers in rear deck, i gained some db, sounds louder now. Gas station worker told me that i should visit ear doctor lol, she thought that station is going to fall apart when i went there and had my volume turned up, but it wasn't even maxed out yet, lol :D

i glued it back on with 2 different glues. Haven't received new amp yet, still got no money.. yes and there are no speakers in rear deck, i gained some db, sounds louder now. Gas station worker told me that i should visit ear doctor lol, she thought that station is going to fall apart when i went there and had my volume turned up, but it wasn't even maxed out yet, lol :D

FTW , lol

Just few new pictures of car :)

img0016nc.jpg

img0023ue.jpg

img0028rn.jpg

Selling my subs soon, getting the same ones back just with different resistance, 1 ohm to get max power out of my amp.

I dig your car :fing34:

this is our's:

gallery_3_2_44782.jpg

nice E39, my friend bought E39 a week ago, 535 with automatic transmission :/, What size engine does your car have ?

528i, I would love a 530i manual. :)

2,8L engines are very good and reliable. But today i heard rattle from trunk and its was coming from woofer, and AGAIN dust cap came off from woofer but this time its other woofer :bull:

I dig your car :fing34:

this is our's:

gallery_3_2_44782.jpg

wonder how it would look if you cleaned it up a little, lol..... that is super clean!

2,8L engines are very good and reliable. But today i heard rattle from trunk and its was coming from woofer, and AGAIN dust cap came off from woofer but this time its other woofer :bull:

FTL

It's snowing here :S almost crashed my car 2 times today, almost did 360 with 4th gear :o

OHHH NO! bummer dude.

fuckkkkkkkkk such a nice car too... damn that blows!!!

:ohnoes9:

At least my girlfriend and sound system are fine ;)

It's snowing here :S almost crashed my car 2 times today, almost did 360 with 4th gear ohmy.gif

Damn bro, you had a close one there...wait...yup...you did...fnuck! It was almost like a premonition!

Good thing you and your girl are ok. Time to pull the system out.bull.gif

:(

I hope you are okay, the car looks done :( :( :( :( :(