Sign in to follow this  
tripphxc

Will this be a good set up?

So idk but i guess this is what im going to buy.

two BL 12's along with a saz1500d amp

Now for the features

Ohm:2

P Chamfer:?

Cooling: Yes

Daily: Daily

I Heat ring:?

Universal?

So the ones with "?" what should i do?

and everything else seems good?

Other then that i would need a box and some wiring... and i guess the big 3 upgrade?

I am not familiar with Fi so I can't help you on the options. But with that amount of power. Big 3 for sure. If you are using a stock alternator then it is strongly recommended that you get a second battery.

options explained.

I'm a little confused about your coil resistance choice. Your going to get 2 BL's with D2 ohm coils so your wiring options are going to be 8, 2, or .5 ohms. Why not get 2 BLs with D1's to wire it at 1 ohm to get the most out of the 1500d.

:WELCOME:

options explained.

I'm a little confused about your coil resistance choice. Your going to get 2 BL's with D2 ohm coils so your wiring options are going to be 8, 2, or .5 ohms. Why not get 2 BLs with D1's to wire it at 1 ohm to get the most out of the 1500d.

x2, get the dual 1 ohm subs and wire them in series up to 2 ohms each and they will see a final load of 1 ohm(the saz1500d is one ohm stable so you will be set).

options explained.

x2, get the dual 1 ohm subs and wire them in series up to 2 ohms each and they will see a final load of 1 ohm(the saz1500d is one ohm stable so you will be set).

Okay thanks, Seeming how i may need to upgrade some electrical, i plan on buying a new battery for my car, what kind of abattery should i go with? i heard optima red tops are good, would this be good enough to power the amp and what not?

or would i have to get a HO alternator also?

Thanks

options explained.

Okay thanks, Seeming how i may need to upgrade some electrical, i plan on buying a new battery for my car, what kind of abattery should i go with? i heard optima red tops are good, would this be good enough to power the amp and what not?

or would i have to get a HO alternator also?

Thanks

Yeah upgrade your Big Three wiring, your gonna need an extra battery to go with your stock battery. You shouldnt need an H/0 alternator, what other equipment will you be running and what car is it going in?

Yeah upgrade your Big Three wiring, your gonna need an extra battery to go with your stock battery. You shouldnt need an H/0 alternator, what other equipment will you be running and what car is it going in?

Just two BL 12's and saz 1500d and thats about it oh and my highs amp idk how many watts it is honestly i forgot.

but when i get the extra battery do i replace the extra battery with my stock battery so all my electrical is hooked up to the new battery then use the stock battery for the amp? i originally wanted a new battery in replacement for the stock.

Just two BL 12's and saz 1500d and thats about it oh and my highs amp idk how many watts it is honestly i forgot.

but when i get the extra battery do i replace the extra battery with my stock battery so all my electrical is hooked up to the new battery then use the stock battery for the amp? i originally wanted a new battery in replacement for the stock.

?